X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne got weaaaak, yo.

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
    you dont understand anything fool

lmao at you catching feelings now cuz I said Waynes last 2 albums are wack haha

oh yea and Im no longer responding to idiots who only like ALBUM SALES and do not care about how bad an album sounds as long as it sells good they cool

yall some fuckin coons str8 up
    I could'nt care less about the fact that you think his last two abums were wack, Ill admit they weren't his best. But your the one catchin emotions from the fact that 50 aint relevant, An neither are the points youve been making

Comment

@ghostgoon ok let me rephrase that... if you think wayne sucks why have you spent the last 2 hours talking about him????

Comment

Originally posted by YeezyYM View Post
        Yo ghost, I see what you're trying to reach. Someone who has been as big as 50 can't just get irrelevant like that? Right? Well actually, he can.

I totally agree, 50 was huuuuge back then , But come on, You can't argue against it, He's obviously not relevant right now bru. He's dropping an album and people barely knows about it (I had to google it)
        and some random freestyles now and then? I'm not sure but I'm guessing he has put out like... 10 tracks since like... october? I might be trippin, Just a guess, Cause I haven't heard anything about a new hot 50 track. I know he's trying to get his buzz back, But nobody's paying attention to his moves.

Wayne one the other hand is getting article after article about a snippet that's not even on C4.
        That just speaks for itself man.

But yeah, you never said Wayne was irrelevant, i'm just comparing.

the whole reason this started cuz people were getting on the dude who made this thread cuz he said Wayne is weak and they started brining up shit like "hes on the radio" or "wayne is the biggest rapper out" typical shit like that...

50cent is weak but I still hear him on the radio so what they were saying made no sense to me at all... even Soulja Boy is ass but I hear him on the radio

and lmao at people thinking I even listen too 50cent just brought him up as an example

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeEzYNo1FaN View Post
        I could'nt care less about the fact that you think his last two abums were wack, Ill admit they weren't his best. But your the one catchin emotions from the fact that 50 aint relevant, An neither are the points youve been making
        I think some of yall must have confused shit but I do not even listen too 50cent at all.. maybe if its something dope that he drops on occasion

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Originally posted by youngtalent View Post
        @ghostgoon ok let me rephrase that... if you think wayne sucks why have you spent the last 2 hours talking about him????
        becuz people like you keep feeding the troll

Comment

Comment

and btw if 50 is irrelevant to you... he a whole lot more richer then Wayne which is the truth

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Originally posted by tony_v_baby View Post
            this is the 2nd time you posted a pic like that and yet I have seen no one laugh

#Fail

Comment

and btw if 50 is irrelevant to you... he a whole lot more richer then Wayne which is the truth
              wtf does him having more money that wayne have to do with being relevant now...smh

this is the 2nd time you posted a pic like that and yet I have seen no one laugh

#Fail
              who said i was trying to be funny.....

Comment

Originally posted by tony_v_baby View Post
                wtf does him having more money that wayne have to do with being relevant now...smh

Comment

smfh im no longer responding to you coons who get horny off album sales

im out............... *tosses flagbang*

Comment

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

the whole reason this started cuz people were getting on the dude who made this thread cuz he said Wayne is weak and they started brining up shit like "hes on the radio" or "wayne is the biggest rapper out" typical shit like that...

50cent is weak but I still hear him on the radio so what they were saying made no sense to me at all... even Soulja Boy is ass but I hear him on the radio

and lmao at people thinking I even listen too 50cent just brought him up as an example
                      Aight I feel ya, no homo tho. 50 ain't getting any plays over here, And i'm not hearing shit about him, Had no idea they played him over at yo place.

And yeah, Even tho soulja's album totally flopped, He's still relevant imo.

D4! C4!
                      LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Originally posted by thebeastfromNC View Post
                        Does anyone else agree? Like I honestly don't even listen to Wayne anymore. He used to be my favorite. But he is just off now.
                        Anyone who think Waka Flocka Flame is good and wayne is bad there opinion becomes invalid.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

love how this troll thread has been ethered... we in this bitch.

Comment

Working...
                          X