Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wayne got weaaaak, yo.

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
    Lol this. I guess people aren't smart enough to hop into a conversation and be on the same page.

I hope this is the case with everyone though. They all were meaning overall, and not first week. Because there is no way in hell, a million first week is happening.
    i was thinking people were talking about overall EPIC FAIL on my part i admit it i shouldve read further bakk i guess lol

but yea he'll be alright in the first week but after this second we'll really get a better idea of how he is doing.

and wut if the you and i snippet, i hate love, the other two snippets, and the other C4 leftover thats about to leak maybe thats the start of all the leaks and features that helped him gain the hype he had before C3
    #3hunna

#Mandown
    2-4-14

Comment

i miss those leaks, remixes, features by Wayne back in 2007-2008...sadly C4 recording process is nothing like that, Wayne is diffrent too, i hope C4 doesn't disappoint anyone, but Weezy need to stop these fucking love songs, most post prison is about girls, i understand like 2-3 love songs, but not all lol.

Comment

Originally posted by lukii@pl View Post
        i miss those leaks, remixes, features by Wayne back in 2007-2008...sadly C4 recording process is nothing like that, Wayne is diffrent too, i hope C4 doesn't disappoint anyone, but Weezy need to stop these fucking love songs, most post prison is about girls, i understand like 2-3 love songs, but not all lol.

Comment

Didn't realize you guys all have special powers that allow you to see into the future. You guys are so fucking awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
            More like 400-500K tops. BET.
            Lmfao, THP, stop muthafuckin' trolling son.

Comment

there will be NO MORE hype like C3..
              the hype was crazy from so many leaks that built up for wats next.. wayne is taking care of his music now so he wont be ALL OVER the scene like he use to be

but u cant forget that C3 leaked like 2 weeks before and they sed it had over a million downloads (carter doc.) lol imagine if it didnt leak how many bought copies therr wuld have ben, it would hav made more than eminems 1st week 1.7 sales

but as much as i want him to sell a milli again no1 can really judge until they start promoting C4.. bcuz they can easily scrap 6'7 or make it a BONUS track if they wanted to since YM is known for switchin shit up.. and put out a diff single now that its been months since we got the second or anyyything at all for C4

i hate love leftover was recorded in 09 so that shit doesnt even count
              Life Is The Bitch, And Death Was Her Sister

Sleep Is The Cousin, What A Fuckin Family Picture

You Know Father Time, And We All Know Mother Nature

Its All In The Family But I Am Of NO Relation

Comment

He did fall off but he can get back up if he want to. 6 foot 7 foot isn't going to cut it. Sticking to the subject Wayne is the Wayne I like.
                Think about these songs where he did stick to the subject (people who is not a fan of him love these songs).
                something you forgot
                dontgetit (misunderstood)
                tie my hands
                lets talk
                do it again
                prostitute flange
                trouble
                crying out for me
                pray to the Lord
                how ca something

Comment

^^ I can agree with u 100%... He switches subjects alot now and doesn't have a whole lot of substance to them.

Comment

Originally posted by twon14 View Post
                    there will be NO MORE hype like C3..
                    the hype was crazy from so many leaks that built up for wats next.. wayne is taking care of his music now so he wont be ALL OVER the scene like he use to be

but u cant forget that C3 leaked like 2 weeks before and they sed it had over a million downloads (carter doc.) lol imagine if it didnt leak how many bought copies therr wuld have ben, it would hav made more than eminems 1st week 1.7 sales

but as much as i want him to sell a milli again no1 can really judge until they start promoting C4.. bcuz they can easily scrap 6'7 or make it a BONUS track if they wanted to since YM is known for switchin shit up.. and put out a diff single now that its been months since we got the second or anyyything at all for C4

i hate love leftover was recorded in 09 so that shit doesnt even count
                    If It Sales More Than 600k He'll Of Proved Something. No-One Can Really Say If He Dosn't Hit A Million First Week He Has Fallen Off.

We'll See What The Next CIV Single Is Like.
                    Last edited by WeezYIsCraaazY; 02-26-2011, 12:18 PM.

Comment

I believe if there wasn't no leak it wouldn't be as successful. I think it's good advertisement because I knew some people who downloaded it for free than bought the hard disk out in stores the first week.

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

how much did IANAHB sell?

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                        I believe if there wasn't no leak it wouldn't be as successful. I think it's good advertisement because I knew some people who downloaded it for free than bought the hard disk out in stores the first week.

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

With No Promotion 108,800

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                          As of February 20, 2011, the album had sold 770,000 copies in the United States.

Comment

Working...
                          X