• Show
Clear All

Re: To Everyone Hating On C4.

lol this is hilarious but good point

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
      The.Fuck're You On About?

Saying That His Music Isn't That Good Has Something To Do With His Success?
      You sound dumb as hell, if his music wasn't good, he wouldn't be successful. How da fuck do you think he got to where he is? working at burger king or makin music?, duhhh. So his music has everything to do with his success. Lets see if j.cole sell more albums than wayne then. After that talk shit.

Comment

Originally posted by jreed View Post
        You sound dumb as hell, if his music wasn't good, he wouldn't be successful. How da fuck do you think he got to where he is? working at burger king or makin music?, duhhh. So his music has everything to do with his success. Lets see if j.cole sell more albums than wayne then. After that talk shit.
        He Made The Huge Success From Songs That Aren't Good. (Lollipop Ect...)

Cole Won't Sell More. Doesn't Mean He's A Worse Rapper.

Better Yet. Why Don't We Compare The Sales Of Cole's Debut Album, And Wayne's Debut Album...

Seems More Fair.

Comment

• Re: To Everyone Hating On C4.

Originally posted by Young Mula Baaaby View Post
          Tha fuck y'all talking about? talking about your penis's and shit? gtfo

And every member on LWHQ thought that C4 would be better than it was, fuck atleast be honest, I thought that it would be an alltime classic, something that shut all the haters up. Exactly one year ago that was my thoughts, then the days after November 4.. I'd pictured them to be so different.. But i still thought that Wayne had something up his sleeve, but he didn't, only song that's really dope, like my expectations for C4 dope, is President Carter. Every single Wayne fan thought that he would give us No quitter/Told Y'all songs, and Wayne didn't deliver. Its not a bad album, but with all the expectations that C4 had, it's a failure.

But that's just me....
          How da hell can it be a failure if half da dam album is on the bilboard charts, "She will", 6'7, How to love. What you think is gonna happen when he drops the other singles with videos genius. A million copies is far from a failure, especially when it leaked first and niggaz still bought it. Stop tryna debate me, you too young and haven't been a wayne fan long enough shawty

Comment

How da hell can it be a failure if half da dam album is on the bilboard charts, "She will", 6'7, How to love. What you think is gonna happen when he drops the other singles with videos genius. A million copies is far from a failure, especially when it leaked first and niggaz still bought it. Stop tryna debate me, you too young and haven't been a wayne fan long enough shawty
            My God.

Sales Don't Make You A Good Rapper.

Your Rapping Talent Does That.

Comment

He Made The Huge Success From Songs That Aren't Good. (Lollipop Ect...)

Cole Won't Sell More. Doesn't Mean He's A Worse Rapper.

Better Yet. Why Don't We Compare The Sales Of Cole's Debut Album, And Wayne's Debut Album...

Seems More Fair.
              I'll be very surprised if Cole World goes platinum.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
              http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

My God.

Sales Don't Make You A Good Rapper.

Your Rapping Talent Does That.
                not entirely true. If you are good enough, you will get more & more attention -> sales.

Comment

Can you read you dumbfuck? And don't bring in sales.. that's just stupid, thats like saying C4>C2

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
                  not entirely true. If you are good enough, you will get more & more attention -> sales.
                  Nah man, is Pitbull any good? He's considered a rapper...

Instagram:
                  NordicBeauties

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                    I'll be very surprised if Cole World goes platinum.
                    500 Degreez. Platinum. First Week?
                    Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
                    To A More Mainstream Audience.

Comment

@jreed who the fuck do you think you are? Racist ass... YOU MAD. You must have jus found out a white boy fucked yo girl....
                      "My impact so hard, if I died I'd probably bounce right back"

Comment

Man y'all are making me and WIC look like haters LMAO

Instagram:
                        NordicBeauties

Comment

500 Degreez. Platinum. First Week?
                          Tha Block is Hot. Not platinum first week, but it's certified platinum. Obviously nobody is ever gonna go platinum first week on their debut album lol

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Originally posted by Young Mula Baaaby View Post
                          Man y'all are making me and WIC look like haters LMAO
                          Not making anyone look like a hater, just stating a fact Cole doesn't have enough of a fan base to go platinum, or even gold tbh.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                          http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Working...
                          X