X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: To Everyone Hating On C4.

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
    Smh...
    It is kinda true, tho. Atleast when I first got into his music it took some time to really get into his style.. tbh. But thats that. I don't think that if he releases a shit song you need to try to tune in so you will like it regardles. Thats utterly ridicilous.

But yeah, Wanye did sound a bit... ADHD on them tracks at first. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      Maybe it's because you have high expectations? Wayne could've spent 10 years on C4 and put this shit on Detox mode, and y'all will still hate.
      At this point, you can't do anything. Album is out, it sells like hotcake. You don't like it? Don't listen to it. Bitching about it won't change the album OR Wayne in any way. You don't expect Wayne to make music that fits your ears. You fit yourself to Wayne's music.
      what are you talkin about dude ? you can never compare dr.dre with lil wayne. dre is out. his time is over.
      but wayne, he is young and could be still the best rapper alive. he is working day and night for the album. he recorded hundreds of songs and he puts only the worth songs on it. he recorded for C4 before he went to jail. that means he has songs where he was high.
      have you seen that video from weezy in the studio with jim jones for recording C4 and C5 ?
      there was a song with busta rhymes. that song was dope as fuck. i'm sure he has more songs like that. would wayne put the songs he recorded after C3 on the album, then the album would be more than epic

i dont say C4 isnt good, i like it, but he could do a lot better

Originally posted by andreinstein View Post
      Album sounds like he's been working on it for 2 weeks...wayne doesnt care about his fans at all (that cheesy line he does at every concert let alone the SAME way at every concert is only to try to make you feel special) but you still buy his album that is sub-par even to s4tw...he's all about money like he said hundreds of times
      idk but i have the same feelings
      look at chris brown for example. he put every week a video from hisself or a private picture for his fans , but you can see that from wayne no way.
      do you remember when wayne came out of jail ? he made in two weeks 2 or 3 videos for us where he say that he loves us etc. he did a contest too but now he forgot us.

im sure he will throw our money in the strip club like a month ago. but now not 250k $ maybe 500k $

Comment

album sales =/= quality of music

Comment

Working...
        X