Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you like wayne as a punchline rapper or a story-teller, Big Debate

Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
    Wayne is in no way a story telling or situational rapper. Wayne is a punchline rapper.

Story tellers or Situational rappers are like Game and Kendrick Lamar.

RED >>>>>> C4
    lol
    ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
      lol

RED >>> C4

C4 >>> RED

nah mean

Comment

LOL @ this whole thread....good ass 15 lol

Comment

Originally posted by daddison View Post
          he does both his fans and hip hop a disservice if he doesn't display both the punchline rapper and the story telling/conceptual rapper. Take a song like novacane where it's a sustained metaphor or the song something you forgot from back in the day. these are great songs that are not punchline driven but are conceptual with a single theme. He's capable of both so he needs to do both. His versatility is one of his strongest point and a major factor to his case for hip hop legend.

Anne, Novocane and Mirrors on the actual album would've led to better reviews, that said i like the album. solid 7/10.
          Enough Said!

Comment

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
            We get it Jreed, your a gangster, chill out.. this is the internet playboi.
            I feel you, but da point is, mufuckas on here always got somethin smart to say no matter wat type of thread you make or comments you may post. Some hoe ass nigga always on some dumb shit, hatin and all dat behind a fuckin computer. Dats lame to me. Real niggaz say dat same shit when u see em in da street. I try to be calm but folks on here kill me with all dat pussy shit. I'm a real nigga, "where they do dat at". We all fans, why are folks hatin on da next nigga because of a thread topic or a comment. If you dnt feel dat, i dnt knw wat da fuck to tell you, but i aint finna just let these hoe ass dudes talk wreckless to me and i just dnt respond.

Comment

Originally posted by holyhotdog View Post
              how about wayne where he uses punchlines and metaphors to rap about a subject. thats the wayne i like. like he did with mirror and novacane. i have no problem with punchlines.. i love them... but at least stay on subject
              Of course.

Comment

Working...
              X