lol you know yall wasnt bumpin carter 2 when it came out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL so you got all his cd
    U damn right, tha carter III AND IV tha weakest to me..... Tha first 2 been hot nigga u trippin......dnt pissed me off.. this wat we get for sharing him wit yaw

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
      Correct
      wasup?? take flight

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
      U damn right, tha carter III AND IV tha weakest to me..... Tha first 2 been hot nigga u trippin......dnt pissed me off.. this wat we get for sharing him wit yaw
      but see I got to give you the benefit of the doubt cuz yo age. you say they was hot when you was in high school? oh hell naw lolol

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
        he had the buzz because of his MIXTAPES, CARTER 2 AINT HAVE NOTHIN TO DO WITH IT. If he aint have them mixtapes, c3 wouldnt have sold half what it sold. carter 2/1 had nothing to do with it im sorry lol
        lol then how come not 1 song from them was played like milli??? I never said it was wrong to have a opinion but it do mean something to me when most yall favorite songs and stuff came out waay back in the day but most people JUST BECAME A FAN. fuck all that you know yall dont play none of them like you do his carter 3 -newer stuff. Ive yet heard one nigga go down this street playin carter 1. NOT ONE. if its hot like yall say then I should hear it lol

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

THE TRUTH HURT thats why Im getting these long ass responses lol

fake ass hotboy fans just cause wayne in it know they dont play none of they shit
        You're logic is so ridiculous. I don't know what point you are trying to deliver. Everyone knows that Wayne gained a ton of fans in between the time of C2 and C3, but to say he didn't have any fans or a buzz before 2006 is just ridiculous. And if Wayne didn't have C1 or C2, C3 wouldnt have sold shit! Damn troll, I'm out of this bitch.

Comment

wasup?? take flight

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

but see I got to give you the benefit of the doubt cuz yo age. you say they was hot when you was in high school? oh hell naw lolol
          Yea u right they was more than hot......

Comment

OP, is u serious?? I've liked Weezy & Cash Money since 500 degrees times. That shit was the shit back then.

Comment

Don't feed the nerd...

Comment

There always those one fans who act all tough just because they listened to some nigga before everyone.
                Did you want it to stay that way? and have like what 20-30 fans?

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
                  There always those one fans who act all tough just because they listened to some nigga before everyone.
                  Did you want it to stay that way? and have like what 20-30 fans?
                  Yup great quality >>>> fame, its yaw fault he in this bullshit. Thanx a lot smh

Comment

Been listening to Wayne since 2006.
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

i was 12 when my older brother gave me money to buy tha carter 1, i had just got finished with bumping da drought mixtape & loved that shit, i was playing tha carter all fucking day, that's when i became a weezy fan back in '04 or '03, i was only 5 when he 1st came out, cut young niqqas some slack. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A LATE FAN!!!

Comment

2005 smh get outta here
                        You on your period or something?
                        Last edited by Weezyaveli; 04-30-2012, 04:16 AM.
                        #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Sweetest Girl was the first time I heard of Wayne. I dl'd Carter 3 cause I had to check more music out. Then I worked my way down the discography, and Carter 2 is still his best album imo.

But to answer, no I wasn't bumpin' it when it came out cause I didn't even knew about him.

Comment

Working...
                          X