Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ollycarterz View Post
    only thing i can say is that gudda direct messaged me and made sure that mack and wayne saw it.
    !!!! Thats really dope, i'm excited to see how it turned out.

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
      it's highly possible.
      would you still get to meet weezy though even if your cover aint chosen??

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
        would you still get to meet weezy though even if your cover aint chosen??
        I don't think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
          Well it's a big deal for me if its gonna get chosen, and drama wanted me to set a fee on it, but all I asked was a meet and greet at a concert in october in the netherlands.

Dude that's dope!, if yours get chosen, your life is complete with that. Nice on choosing that.

Comment

• Can someone post the pic of ollys d5 cover I couldn't find it

Comment

• Originally posted by Auto Tunechi View Post
              Can someone post the pic of ollys d5 cover I couldn't find it
              he isn't posted it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by drucker4 View Post
                Its not a big deal bc its not helping any of us in any way so yea it's not
                lol well then you're quite the little doochebag arent you

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Alleezy View Post
                I never tried that because its a not a big deal! I like wayne for music, not the artwork on a mixtape.
                why don't you just appreciate all the work that this dude is puttin into this so we can have somethin dope to look at on our ipods when we're bumpin this shit. fuck outta here wit the negativity goddamn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Auto Tunechi View Post
                  Can someone post the pic of ollys d5 cover I couldn't find it

Comment

who cares about the freaking cover man. Its a cover that's it. Yall should be trying to get the real track list that's' it

Originally posted by Alleezy View Post
                    I never tried that because its a not a big deal! I like wayne for music, not the artwork on a mixtape.

Both of you gtfo if you don't appreciate OllyCarterz work..
                    Artwork may not be big deal for any of us. But it means a lot to him. And since we are the members of LWHQ and he has "LWHQ" on his artwork it means a lot to us too.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post

Both of you gtfo if you don't appreciate OllyCarterz work..
                      Artwork may not be big deal for any of us. But it means a lot to him. And since we are the members of LWHQ and he has "LWHQ" on his artwork it means a lot to us too.

Comment

• who looks at the cover of the screen when listening. Really that's the best you came up with. Nice comeback bro real nice. And like I said, it is not a big deal. The only thing that matters is the songs on it,

Comment

who looks at the cover of the screen when listening. Really that's the best you came up with. Nice comeback bro real nice. And like I said, it is not a big deal. The only thing that matters is the songs on it,
                          lol yo as i'm goin thru the songs im talkin about. you dont even know how to properly reply to someone on a thread let alone you're criticizing my "comeback"... and if the only thing that matters are the songs on it then i dont believe youre even a true wayne fan cuz everyone here loves the whole cover competition and which one is gonna get chosen situation. every time wayne drops an album/mixtape its always the same shit and its awesome imo. so idk what your deal is but goddamn chief lighten up.

Comment

Working...
                          X