Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
    I'm happy to hear some news tbh haha like I hope we get a song tmrw since its been almost 3 months of waiting. Hopefully once we get the release date there won't be no pushbacks! Once we see tweets from the YM camp and dj drama with the cover out then there should not be a pushback once we get the release date.

The thing is .. Every project gets at least one push back..... So I hope the original date isn't that long of a wait
    Yeah agreed. You're absolutely right about nearly every YMCMB project getting at least one pushback though, but for some reason i got a feeling that they wont push this back. I mean me 'feeling' that way has absolutely no barring what so ever, but i just feel that way because we've been waiting a long time for this mixtape, and Wayne never takes this long with his mixtapes. SO i hope that i'm right about that, granted he's been on tour and everything, but i mean the tape has to be done on Wayne's part, it just has to be Dj Drama that has to finish his end of the tape up ya digg? It just seems that, well i hope that, Wayne's been taking his time on this tape, because like i said he never takes this long to drop a mixtape, and he usually does drop them when he's on tour, so hopefully that's the case.

Comment

• U guy see waynes tweet ?

Comment

• Originally posted by GetRepped View Post

/Back on topic, sorry guys, we've been waiting for this release date for what seems like fucking forever now, you guys satisfied that we've at least got a release date for a release date? I mean i sure as hell am, it'd be nice if they gave us the cover too, or a cover with another song to hold us over till it drops, can only hope though, we all know YMCMB rofl.

Comment

• YMCMB is the woat of all time at releasing shit. We waited like 3 months to get a release date for the release date. This mixtape tape better be the fucking shit

Comment

• Hope this means he's gonna go hard on D5

Comment

• Originally posted by VinoMambaKobe View Post
              U guy see waynes tweet ?
              Just did after you posted that, that right there gives me a lot of hope and actually excitement. Can't remember when's the last time i've heard Wayne say something like that... like that right there is unprecidented these days with him, it actually shows that he still cares about the music he's making.

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
              YMCMB is the woat of all time at releasing shit. We waited like 3 months to get a release date for the release date. This mixtape tape better be the fucking shit
              That's what i'm saying man, can't remember any of his tapes ever being handled or done in this fashion before, i don't want to get my hopes up, but like i said it seems, and especially after this tweet he just sent out, that he's been putting a shit ton of effort into this tape. It never takes him this long to release a mixtape, whether he's on tour or not, because you gotta remember that he usually is on tour when he releases his mixtapes, or at least in the process of making it, then releases it. Can only hope.
              Last edited by GetRepped; 08-25-2013, 12:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by VinoMambaKobe View Post
                U guy see waynes tweet ?
                Yuh I hope he's inspired now and gunna drops nothin but dope shit

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMBWAYNE View Post

Hope this means he's gonna go hard on D5
                  Damn i hope at the first comment, its from harry styles
                  Originally posted by dametri426
                  nigga jay z lips are average size
                  Originally posted by Waynasite
                  Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• He's back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
                      He's back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I sure as hell hope so!! After him 'realizing' this, then definitely having heard Kendrick's 'Control' verse, and seeing that he got nominated for 14 awards, and him none. I really hope this combination really brings the beast back out of Weezy F, the motherfucking Baby.
                      Last edited by GetRepped; 08-25-2013, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMBWAYNE View Post

Hope this means he's gonna go hard on D5
                        Rape me like a nigger

on-topic, Glad he's noticing ppl ain't buying his b.s tbh

S/O to all them niggas who caught feelings when someone said D4/IANAHB2 suckd, even he admitted it's garb

Comment

• This is going to be like Jordan after coming back from trying to play baseball. He's had his fun now it's back to the grind. He's hungry again and that is dangerous for other rappers
                          Last edited by IgetMoney; 08-25-2013, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X