Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
    Most likely I ain't catch most of em neither.. I need to go thru each one thoroughly

And his "haters" definitely didn't even catch his most basic hard lines, like the HNHH post on FB when they quoted Wayne saying his rolex got a new face, shout out Lil Kim... a lot of them commented and said "this doesnt even make any sense wayne sucks" and shit like that.
    Yah, I unliked HNHH on facebook, and I'm probably gonna unlike Rap Genius on facebook too purely on the fact that I can't stand all of the bullshit hate that I see from other people that like it.
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
      I do know about the old CMB days lol .. just because it's about New Orleans and stuff doesn't stop it from being a sucky song.
      only people from new orleans will like that song cause it means more to them

Comment

• Don't Kill

Comment

• Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
          Yah, I unliked HNHH on facebook, and I'm probably gonna unlike Rap Genius on facebook too purely on the fact that I can't stand all of the bullshit hate that I see from other people that like it.
          I think reason why I kept it is for fast info without me having to go to HNHH

And i noticed every artist gets their fair share like Eminem, Jay-Z, Kanye, etc. but Wayne does get a larger amount of hate

What I was thinking is that I should make a page on facebook for Hip Hop quotes or w/e, and have [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] promote it and quote some artists etc., and then quote one of Wayne's lines from D5 (once page gets big enough) and put it on someone like Raekwon/Talib/etc. photo and see people say "it's so clever"

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            Yeah I suppose you're right.

Comment

• kill you and your right hand man,southpaw! Lawwwddd have mercy thats sick

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                yeah heard it had like a New Orleans heritage vibe to it according to most comments by NO people

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Phil View Post
                  AHHHH THE REPLAY VALUE!!!!

Backpack full of artillery, one me no equivant."
                  wow i was on that part the second i started reading your post wtf that bugged me out lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                    Don't Kill
                    Way too cool to die young,

Way too young to die sober
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                      Don't Kill
                      Way too cool to die young, way too young to die sober

Comment

• I was at the verizon ampitheatre and Weezy fucking murded it,plus got sucked off by a bad bitch maybe tmi but fuck it, smoked a half ounce there and had a fuckingnight to remember Weezy That nigga doe!
                        "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
                        see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

• sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

Working...
                          X