Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm only on the 7th track and I've been getting all types of Weezy vibes and some styles I've never heard I love it

Comment

• I'm I the only 1 who thinks wayne gave us 24 songs because 24 is Kobe or am I reaching?
      R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
        I'm I the only 1 who thinks wayne gave us 24 songs because 24 is Kobe or am I reaching?
        If he put in a 24-second silence on one song plus put 24 songs on the album, that's def for Kobe.

Comment

• If you sleepin on lil tunechi rest in peace

Comment

• The Adam Levine song is absolutely abysmal btw

Comment

• Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
              The Adam Levine song is absolutely abysmal btw
              You crazy that's one of the best on the album

Comment

• Shits igh so far

Comment

• Musically best since C3 no doubt

Comment

• I don't think yall appreciating this enough.
                    Yall realize this dude dropped an album at 37 that has new type of sound to it. Like it's a mix between old school and new school. I love it. Only negative thing about it is couple bad songs, and overall lack of cohesiveness on the album. But I'll never blame that on Wayne, because we all know it's Tez and Mack who fuck that shit up.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                      I don't think yall appreciating this enough.
                      Yall realize this dude dropped an album at 37 that has new type of sound to it. Like it's a mix between old school and new school. I love it. Only negative thing about it is couple bad songs, and overall lack of cohesiveness on the album. But I'll never blame that on Wayne, because we all know it's Tez and Mack who fuck that shit up.
                      This is facts other than a few mumbling songs album is pretty solid

Comment

• mahogany easily the best song on this

Comment

• listened to the album about 5 times, my honest opinion so far, good production, like the beats that�s been chosen and the features where ok suppose could of done with female artist on one the tracks, slightly disappointed that their was no major big artists involved, but I like how Wayne set out the album to be catchy fits in with today�s generation. sounding lot like the old Weezy so that made me think maybe he actually listened what the fans wanted and Mack and Tez chose good tracks for once but some of them you have to listen few times. I rate it 8/10 so far I�m happy with the project Wayne put lot of effort and energy into it.

Comment

Working...
                          X