Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far, Wayne has done a great job at imitating these new rappers flow

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
      So far, Wayne has done a great job at imitating these new rappers flow
      Oooh! Good one! That ought to get a lot of people all het up!

Comment

• based on first listen, skills and metaphors were there but i feel it lacked content. i think there might have been a song or 2 with a verse that had ok content but i wouldnt brag about any of songs as "good" to non wayne fans and not expect them to ask me wtf this is

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
          I had to run out of weed and get a head cold on the day this came out fml
          get well soon !
          Can't wait to smoke a fat one on Monday after I sit my exam
          Originally posted by lil_espo View Post
          Mama Mia goes so hard but the beat so damn wack
          feel the same lol really not my type of beat but he goes so fkn hard I still gotta listen to it

And is that new merch in the shop?! Looks dope as fuck hope they still have it next month cause I'm broke af rn

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmelo_23 View Post
            why? we have 24 new songs, and people talk about leaks,,,,

cuz mack always picks the wackest tracks for the album, these leaks will be amazing.
            we the business - birdman

Comment

• This is Wayne�s worst album. This seriously sucks ass. This guy gets more immature the older he gets and pushes out some absolutely terrible music. He forgot how to make songs.

Shameful. The drugs really got this guy man sadly.

Comment

• so when we gonna get 8 extra bonus tracks for Kobe like last time lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                  This is Wayne’s worst album. This seriously sucks ass. This guy gets more immature the older he gets and pushes out some absolutely terrible music. He forgot how to make songs.
                  Well, my goodness - thank you for sharing.

Comment

• Originally posted by weezy_kb24 View Post
                    this is wayne’s worst album. This seriously sucks ass. This guy gets more immature the older he gets and pushes out some absolutely terrible music. He forgot how to make songs.

its his beat selection! The beat is 50% of the music he pickign trash ass beats fr fr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ziploc View Post
                      so when we gonna get 8 extra bonus tracks for Kobe like last time lol
                      Ow. I can't joke about Kobe yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                      its his beat selection! The beat is 50% of the music he pickign trash ass beats fr fr
                      Help, someone! I need help with my spelling - is it "douchebag" or "douche bag"?

Comment

• Not sure why 2 Chainz is on here, I like him and think he and Wayne go well together but FFS haven't we had enough of him?

Comment

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
                          Not sure why 2 Chainz is on here, I like him and think he and Wayne go well together but FFS haven't we had enough of him?
                          Now, please - where in the world would we be now without Dufflebag Boy, I ask you?

Comment

Working...
                          X