Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
    Now, please - where in the world would we be now without Dufflebag Boy, I ask you?
    I hear you I love that song. We just got so much of him and Wayne in the years when C5 was tied up. I think 2 Chainz is hilarious and I appreciate what he has done for Wayne. Not sure I wanted him featured on Funeral, however

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
      This is Wayne�s worst album. This seriously sucks ass. This guy gets more immature the older he gets and pushes out some absolutely terrible music. He forgot how to make songs.

Shameful. The drugs really got this guy man sadly.
      I tell them all the time in here he needs to mature more in his music

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungMoney2430 View Post
        I had my expectations set differently I guess. I was expecting this to have a 'Grateful' sound to it (who knows if that was even a cut from Funeral) I just like his raw rapping with a catchy, melodic hook. I really like some of these songs though.

Comment

• These terrible projects that Wayne keeps putting out is hurting his legacy more than he thinks.

Even listening to Wayne in his prime is getting tougher and tougher, due to the fact that this man has put out so much trash since then.

Comment

• FWA is what Funeral should�ve been

Comment

• Still Don�t understand how funeral is the sequel to Rebirth when it doesn�t even sound anything like Rebirth from production but oh well it�s decent album wish he would�ve took at 9-10 off

Comment

• Originally posted by Blu View Post
                FWA is what Funeral should�ve been

Comment

• Lol wtf is going on with these no avatar mfs hating on funeral? lmao this site is turning to shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
                    These terrible projects that Wayne keeps putting out is hurting his legacy more than he thinks.

Even listening to Wayne in his prime is getting tougher and tougher, due to the fact that this man has put out so much trash since then.
                    Nah man prime wayne will always be untouchable. If you think his recent stuff is bad that's fine, but wayne has long left his mark on hip hop and is now just having fun. And if you don't wanna listen to him no more I can listen for ya. 2004-2009 Wayne music can fill me for a lifetime

Comment

• Fire project

Comment

• This is a great, unique, project. What a talent.

Comment

• Slept on it and woke up jamming the last half of the album again. This album really good to my ears!

Comment

Working...
                          X