Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
    Do y’all like this better then c5 and fwa?
    Definitely not but I still like the album.

Comment

• it�s on a similar level as c5 for me. Both had too many fillers imo but have had great stand out tracks

Comment

• Im out I be on when yall bitches have important formation when new music is near. Yall clearly worship this niga and bias as you can be T This niga can say literally say blhahah blahah blahaha an entire song and yall be like amazing. Yall are pitiful. And this is coming from a true blue fan. Literally training yall brain to like anything and everything this man puts out. Yall worship him which is sad. Worship no one but God. Fuk yall, I lose brain cells reading yall comments and just got back on here a few days ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by He hate Me View Post
          Im out I be on when yall bitches have important formation when new music is near. Yall clearly worship this niga and bias as you can be T This niga can say literally say blhahah blahah blahaha an entire song and yall be like amazing. Yall are pitiful. And this is coming from a true blue fan. Literally training yall brain to like anything and everything this man puts out. Yall worship him which is sad. Worship no one but God. Fuk yall, I lose brain cells reading yall comments and just got back on here a few days ago.
          smh stfu nigga. People are excited, reacting to the album. It's been out for one day. Majority of us have projects or whole periods of Wayne that we're not that into. Majority of us are intrigued by Wayne's evolution. If you don't like this album present actual criticisms instead of whining like a bitch about people enjoying music from their favourite artist.

Comment

• Originally posted by master360 View Post
            I like this album, but come on CV was on another level. Musically you can argue cause this is more modern and maybe more cohesive but in term of flows, rap, concepts, meaning behind the tracks..
            Carter V has actual substance, stories and mature emotions. Funeral on the other hand is chaotic and at times erratic. I couldn't care less if you prefer the latter but for me Carter V is miles ahead of Funeral in terms of lyricism and growth as a creative mind. Funeral is a step in the wrong direction in my ever so humble opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
              Carter V has actual substance, stories and mature emotions. Funeral on the other hand is chaotic and at times erratic. I couldn't care less if you prefer the latter but for me Carter V is miles ahead of Funeral in terms of lyricism and growth as a creative mind. Funeral is a step in the wrong direction in my ever so humble opinion.
              Do you like horror movies?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
                Agree

Comment

Im out I be on when yall bitches have important formation when new music is near. Yall clearly worship this niga and bias as you can be T This niga can say literally say blhahah blahah blahaha an entire song and yall be like amazing. Yall are pitiful. And this is coming from a true blue fan. Literally training yall brain to like anything and everything this man puts out. Yall worship him which is sad. Worship no one but God. Fuk yall, I lose brain cells reading yall comments and just got back on here a few days ago.
                  You niggas talkin' too much shit
                  I'm about to find a good plumber

Comment

• Where's my fuckin digital download I paid 14 dollars for

Comment

• After first listen, I have to say I expected better. Lyrics are good and Wayne has a good energy but beat picking is weak here, most of them sound the same as does wayne on them. It's been a long time ever since that waka flocka/rick ross/lex luger sound I'm tired of this it has been over-used. Almost no melodic shit only 808s snare kick. Who the hell produced this album ? hit me up with the prod credit if you have them pls.

Anyway, his voice hasnt been the same since he got out of prison if I remember right. He started having that high pitch voice with tracks like Fire Flame and 6'7' (which are fire tracks) but in the long run it was way less appealing to me. It even ruins tracks at times. Still it's wayne so there are still some great moments here and there. Maybe I'll change my mind after a few more listens.

Fav tracks: Mahogany, mama mia, stop playin with me(MVP) and Bastard

Comment

• Originally posted by W.Fuckin'Baby View Post
                        After first listen, I have to say I expected better. Lyrics are good and Wayne has a good energy but beat picking is weak here, most of them sound the same as does wayne on them. It's been a long time ever since that waka flocka/rick ross/lex luger sound I'm tired of this it has been over-used. Almost no melodic shit only 808s snare kick. Who the hell produced this album ? hit me up with the prod credit if you have them pls.

Anyway, his voice hasnt been the same since he got out of prison if I remember right. He started having that high pitch voice with tracks like Fire Flame and 6'7' (which are fire tracks) but in the long run it was way less appealing to me. It even ruins tracks at times. Still it's wayne so there are still some great moments here and there. Maybe I'll change my mind after a few more listens.

Fav tracks: Mahogany, mama mia, stop playin with me(MVP) and Bastard
                        https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fune...#Track_listing

Comment

Let's hope he forgets his password

Comment

Working...
                          X