No announcement yet.

Wayne is still great but too inconsistent anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly feel like the inconsistencies are bound to happen with how much Wayne records and puts out. Recently tho Wayne�s been killin imo with D6/D6R/C5 and some features. Not sweating 2 average verses.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly feel like the inconsistencies are bound to happen with how much Wayne records and puts out. Recently tho Wayne�s been killin imo with D6/D6R/C5 and some features. Not sweating 2 average verses.

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
      first you're wrong, senile we aiight and moment came out in 2014 so scratch that from 2013.....

2013 is also the year he released is worst project, we got wowzerz, hello, my homies still, thinking about you, good time, hello with christina milian, bugatti, blackout, all the time, she tried, love to a diplomat, but this buy that, and twerk season

theres always bad with the good, and that shit i mentioned is way worse than anything he's put out this year

2016 came out with halfway remix, hate, moolah, gold remix and i feel alive

again, always bad with the good
      Halfway was good to me. Moolah was trash af but I enjoyed for some strange reason

Comment

all weezy needs is to get rid of the yesmen

Comment

first you're wrong, senile we aiight and moment came out in 2014 so scratch that from 2013.....

2013 is also the year he released is worst project, we got wowzerz, hello, my homies still, thinking about you, good time, hello with christina milian, bugatti, blackout, all the time, she tried, love to a diplomat, but this buy that, and twerk season

theres always bad with the good, and that shit i mentioned is way worse than anything he's put out this year

2016 came out with halfway remix, hate, moolah, gold remix and i feel alive

again, always bad with the good
          yes but the good in those years is better than the good now

the 2nd half of 2013 was goat and 2016 had some goat features and songs

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by milo12 View Post
          all about the money remix is where it all went wrong, what did wayne do to his voice man it all started going wrong from there. someone on the other thread said something about that, remember we all freaked out when we heard his voice... people said it was to sound like thug but who knows... i think weezy on drugs and not sleeping or something.
          but tht sht hard as hell

Comment

The same way I wish Eminem would drop another album like Eminem Show is the same way I wish I could roll back the years with Wayne.
            No Ceilings era was one of my favourites ever. I'm glad this site was popping back then during the greatness.

To be fair, we have more than enough content to last us our life times, he released so much music..it's insane.

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
              yes but the good in those years is better than the good now

the 2nd half of 2013 was goat and 2016 had some goat features and songs
              your opinion, not a fact, and we still have half of 2019 left anyway, D5 came out september 1, it is still august my g, and even after D5 some of those songs i mentioned came out after which were awful....

2 ok verses do not mean wayne is having an awful year, we've gotten great stuff this year, let funeral and end of 2019 finish, then you can say 'this is his worst year since 2012' (which would just be your opinion)

Comment

After watching him on Undisputed he’s definitely pitching his voice purposely, because he sounds the same as he always has when he talks

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
                  Halfway was good to me. Moolah was trash af but I enjoyed for some strange reason
                  thats the thing with music everyone enjoys different shit theres many songs that are pretty "trash" in the traditional sense but i fck with it heavy

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                  The same way I wish Eminem would drop another album like Eminem Show is the same way I wish I could roll back the years with Wayne.
                  No Ceilings era was one of my favourites ever. I'm glad this site was popping back then during the greatness.

To be fair, we have more than enough content to last us our life times, he released so much music..it's insane.
                  why we being dramatic lik this wayne is still dropping great songs and projects why we so dramatic after 2 average verses

#FREEVELVET

Comment

your opinion, not a fact
                    Bro what verses have we heard are better than no problems, you song, or cream

Comment

Originally posted by Dwise View Post
                      I feel like you have to consistently prove yourself to be a GOAT.
                      Its not fair when you got other rappers out there that rap good consistently for years but they don't get the same type of recognition that Wayne do.

I feel like Wayne deserve the title for his influence, but not for his lyrics, and creativity...not anymore. Both have been stunted for a good while now.
                      quality music
                      influence
                      longevity

what are necessary to be a GOAT.
                      yes wayne�s not consistent, but who really is?
                      Tupac is same way - crazy output not all is good
                      what nas albums do people even care about besides it was written, illmatic and lost tapes?
                      Were kanyes last 2 solo albums not average?
                      Noones consistent really - and those who are (currensy) arent in the goat talk anyway

- - - Updated - - -

Yes hes not consistent but also has a huge output of music and 4 undisputable classic projects (c3, no ceilings, drought 3, dedication 2). What he lacks in consistency he makes up in longevity and influence

Comment

Originally posted by Dwise View Post
                        I feel like you have to consistently prove yourself to be a GOAT.
                        Its not fair when you got other rappers out there that rap good consistently for years but they don't get the same type of recognition that Wayne do.

I feel like Wayne deserve the title for his influence, but not for his lyrics, and creativity...not anymore. Both have been stunted for a good while now.
                        D6 and C5 just dropped last year fuck out of here with that bullshit comments on lyrics and creativity

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Weezy not in your top 15 then your list wrong

Comment

Working...
                          X