Eminem Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
    If you think that after listening to "Rap God", then I don't even know what to say
    His raps are just missing context and flows. He is all over the place, lyric and flow-wise. I mean, changing your flow is cool, but it doesn't even sound like a flow, it's like he just spits something at random pace sometimes.
    I admit there was a couple of good lines in Rap God, but there was more wack metaphors and weird fast-flow saying all kinds of stupid shit. And I still don't like the way he delivers his music at all.

Comment

• Lupe reacts to Rap God lol
      Lupe-Fiasco-Rap-God-Tweets.jpg

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Rap God is one of his best songs since his hiatus. I'm just wondering who those lyrics were directed at. I'm looking forward to hearing the song he has with Kendrick to see what comes from their relationship since they have never really talked about each other.

Comment

• It's been 4 years since Recovery so a 6 min song is nice. That being said I don't feel the beat at all, and therefore I don't like the sound of the song. How a song sounds is almost everything for me.

Lyrics can't save a wack song but wack lyrics can sound good on the right beat with the right flow.

Def not the track he should name Rap God. Something much doper must be on there tbh
          Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
          Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
          She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
          Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
          I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
          I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
            It's been 4 years since Recovery so a 6 min song is nice. That being said I don't feel the beat at all, and therefore I don't like the sound of the song. How a song sounds is almost everything for me.

Lyrics can't save a wack song but wack lyrics can sound good on the right beat with the right flow.

Def not the track he should name Rap God. Something much doper must be on there tbh
            Truuuuu. He ain't gonna be no Rap God with this. Not with that hook
            OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• So is this an unreleased song or is it going to be on an album or single?

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.B. View Post
                So is this an unreleased song or is it going to be on an album or single?
                It's going to be on his album.

Comment

• It's sad when people care about the pop/replay value/car banging value over just straight lyrics. Come on..the beat isn't great but you were never going to hear a song by Eminem titled "Rap God" in the club, in your club as a bass banging. Listen to the lyrics and enjoy the greatest ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                    It's sad when people care about the pop/replay value/car banging value over just straight lyrics. Come on..the beat isn't great but you were never going to hear a song by Eminem titled "Rap God" in the club, in your club as a bass banging. Listen to the lyrics and enjoy the greatest ..
                    maybe it's just me don't liking his new style. but Eminem used to rap slowly so you can understand every word and enjoy his dope ass lyrics. Rap God is def better than a lot of his newer songs. but when i was reading the title is Rap God i was thinking he would go with the lyrics. the focus is obviously on the speed he's rapping. yeah def something nice but i couldn't understand every word. the song isn't good enough to listen to it without paying attention to the lyrics nahmean.

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                      maybe it's just me don't liking his new style. but Eminem used to rap slowly so you can understand every word and enjoy his dope ass lyrics. Rap God is def better than a lot of his newer songs. but when i was reading the title is Rap God i was thinking he would go with the lyrics. the focus is obviously on the speed he's rapping. yeah def something nice but i couldn't understand every word. the song is too bad just to listen to it without paying attention to the lyrics nahmean.
                      Eminem ? Rap God Lyrics | Rap Genius

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                        yeah i gotta check the lyrics but you still have to read my post.

wtf i edited it after like 1 min and you allready replyed

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                          yeah i gotta check the lyrics but you still have to read my post.

wtf i edited it after like 1 min and you allready replyed

Comment

Working...
                          X