Young Thug Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
    lmfao damn fam u replied quick af as soon as I hit post and I was trolling about this being better then D6 btw I just get too hyped when thug drops new music then say hes better then wayne since him and wayne dont like each other
    lmfao your right didnt even notice i replied that quick i was just about to post about it actually then i saw your post haha! and definitely no where near better then D6 bro but i know u just trolling

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      lmfao your right didnt even notice i replied that quick i was just about to post about it actually then i saw your post haha! and definitely no where near better then D6 bro but i know u just trolling
      Yeah bro lol I sometimes like getting Wayne stans mad on social media saying thug took Wayne’s style and made it better and some other things and they get so mad

Comment

Yeah bro lol I sometimes like getting Wayne stans mad on social media saying thug took Wayne’s style and made it better and some other things and they get so mad
        Bad troll

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
          Bad troll
          Yeah friend sometimes I troll but when I say

young thug > Lil wayne

I really mean it. Thug bodied wayne in so many songs dissing him and thug took over the songs he did with Wayne take kare and about the money remix straight washed up wayne. Young Thug the goat no rapper today on his level when it comes to bars
          Last edited by Wizzle; 04-17-2018, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• "Tragic" is an underrated Thugger song 🔥

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

• Originally posted by Damyan View Post
              "Tragic" is an underrated Thugger song 
              Young Thug aka SEX the goat friend Wayne right now ain’t shit compared to thugger if Thug and Wayne made another song like take kare, thug would body Wayne taking over the song barter 6 still my favorite project of 2015. Wayne didn’t want smoke from thugga too

barter 6 > FWA

Comment

Young Thug aka SEX the goat friend Wayne right now ain’t shit compared to thugger if Thug and Wayne made another song like take kare, thug would body Wayne taking over the song barter 6 still my favorite project of 2015. Wayne didn’t want smoke from thugga too

barter 6 > FWA
                I love Thug & he's my 2nd favorite artist, but let's not get too crazy now..

Comment

I love Thug & he's my 2nd favorite artist, but let's not get too crazy now..
                  Lmfaoo you a real one brother I was joking too but honestly thug my 2nd favorite rapper too fam after Wayne Thugger the greatest to ever do it but I wasn’t joking when I said

barter 6 > FWA

barter 6 honestly my favorite project of 2015 2nd is FWA

Comment

Lmfaoo you a real one brother I was joking too but honestly thug my 2nd favorite rapper too fam after Wayne Thugger the greatest to ever do it but I wasn’t joking when I said

barter 6 > FWA

barter 6 honestly my favorite project of 2015 2nd is FWA
                    I can't choose one over the other... But they both still get played daily 🔥🔥🔥🙏

Comment

I can't choose one over the other... But they both still get played daily 
                      Facts I play both daily. Barter 6 too fam what made me a huge Thugger stan I am today it’s crazy lol I remember like it was just yesterday when barter 6 dropped I was still in high school fam when it dropped I was like 2 months away friend from graduating I was bumping barter 6 on my way to school a lot my homies used to talk shit too to me lol saying “why the hell would you buy a young thug project”

me: bitch young thug the goat foh

lol anyways 2015 was a good year for Wayne and thugga stans G we feasted that year with music both Wayne and thug both dropped 3 projects that year and we can’t forget too when them rich homie quan and thugga songs leaked we got over 100 songs ����

young thug the main rapper today I get mostly excited about when he’s about to drop a new project and salute for a being a Thugger stan too I thought I was the only one here on the forum who’s Thuggers biggest fan lol

Comment

Facts I play both daily. Barter 6 too fam what made me a huge Thugger stan I am today it’s crazy lol I remember like it was just yesterday when barter 6 dropped I was still in high school fam when it dropped I was like 2 months away friend from graduating I was bumping barter 6 on my way to school a lot my homies used to talk shit too to me lol saying “why the hell would you buy a young thug project”

me: bitch young thug the goat foh

lol anyways 2015 was a good year for Wayne and thugga stans G we feasted that year with music both Wayne and thug both dropped 3 projects that year and we can’t forget too when them rich homie quan and thugga songs leaked we got over 100 songs ����

young thug the main rapper today I get mostly excited about when he’s about to drop a new project and salute for a being a Thugger stan too I thought I was the only one here on the forum who’s Thuggers biggest fan lol
                        Big facts. I didn't realize how spoiled we were in 2015 & how valuable all the music that Thug dropped would be. He was/is ahead of his time.🙏. Barter 6 could've dropped today & it would still sound new 👌. Hopefully we get more 2014-15 Thug in future projects like we did in BTG

Comment

Big facts. I didn't realize how spoiled we were in 2015 & how valuable all the music that Thug dropped would be. He was/is ahead of his time.. Barter 6 could've dropped today & it would still sound new . Hopefully we get more 2014-15 Thug in future projects like we did in BTG
                          Every year king thugga spoils us fam

2015 - Barter 6, Slime Season, Slime Season 2
                          2016 - I’m Up, Slime Season 3, Jeffery
                          2017 - Beautiful Thugger Girls, Young Martha, Super Slimey

we in 2018 and Thugger dropped hear no evil ep and it was flames I cant wait what he’s gonna give us fans next ��

We are spoil Thugger stans fam

im so thankful af having my iTunes organize too friend having all the unreleased, leaks, and every feature from Thugger there’s SO MUCH music he gave us

its a shame though fam we never got that metro thuggin and hytunes projects the 2 projects I was anticipating(still am) from thugga hope those see daylight soon

Comment

Working...
                          X