• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
    Every year king thugga spoils us fam

2015 - Barter 6, Slime Season, Slime Season 2
    2016 - I’m Up, Slime Season 3, Jeffery
    2017 - Beautiful Thugger Girls, Young Martha, Super Slimey

we in 2018 and Thugger dropped hear no evil ep and it was flames I cant wait what he’s gonna give us fans next ��

We are spoil Thugger stans fam

im so thankful af having my iTunes organize too friend having all the unreleased, leaks, and every feature from Thugger there’s SO MUCH music he gave us

its a shame though fam we never got that metro thuggin and hytunes projects the 2 projects I was anticipating(still am) from thugga hope those see daylight soon
    True... But I wish we just got more Thug projects last year instead of collab projects That's what made 2015-16 so good. We got 5 GREAT projects in less than a year, & they were Thug projects only his voice was also cooler imo 😂

Don't forget MigosThuggin 😥

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
    Every year king thugga spoils us fam

2015 - Barter 6, Slime Season, Slime Season 2
    2016 - I’m Up, Slime Season 3, Jeffery
    2017 - Beautiful Thugger Girls, Young Martha, Super Slimey

we in 2018 and Thugger dropped hear no evil ep and it was flames I cant wait what he’s gonna give us fans next ��

We are spoil Thugger stans fam

im so thankful af having my iTunes organize too friend having all the unreleased, leaks, and every feature from Thugger there’s SO MUCH music he gave us

its a shame though fam we never got that metro thuggin and hytunes projects the 2 projects I was anticipating(still am) from thugga hope those see daylight soon
    Do you happen to have any rare unreleased Thug songs?

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

• Originally posted by Damyan View Post
      True... But I wish we just got more Thug projects last year instead of collab projects That's what made 2015-16 so good. We got 5 GREAT projects in less than a year, & they were Thug projects only his voice was also cooler imo 

Don't forget MigosThuggin 

- - - Updated - - -

Do you happen to have any rare unreleased Thug songs?
      lyor cohen put a stop on migothuggin :’(

and I have a lot unreleased Thugger some rare ones too from 2010-now

Comment

lyor cohen put a stop on migothuggin :’(

and I have a lot unreleased Thugger some rare ones too from 2010-now
        Lyor is the best/worst thing to happen to Thug 😥

By any chance, do you happen to have this song? https://youtu.be/briJES0Cgr0

Comment

Lyor is the best/worst thing to happen to Thug 

By any chance, do you happen to have this song? https://youtu.be/briJES0Cgr0
          Ahhhhh mannnn I remember that snippet ������������ I wish I did have that song fam smh I follow that young thug snippet YouTube channel thug stays not dropping songs he always known to preview snippets but never drop the full songs

Comment

Ahhhhh mannnn I remember that snippet ������������ I wish I did have that song fam smh I follow that young thug snippet YouTube channel thug stays not dropping songs he always known to preview snippets but never drop the full songs
            Hopefully we get this & many others in the future... On BTG, we got 3 songs from the 2014-15 era, so that gives me hope..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
            What rare songs do u have?

Comment

Hopefully we get this & many others in the future... On BTG, we got 3 songs from the 2014-15 era, so that gives me hope..

- - - Updated - - -

What rare songs do u have?
              I got excited af when lil one dropped lol I been waiting for that song to drop since I heard the snippet back in 2014 that song has potential and it does not sound outdated at all I bump that song a lot that’s rich Gang thugga too

and I have like the barter 6 leaks and hytunes leaks and I have the unreleased thugga from when he started his career

Comment

I got excited af when lil one dropped lol I been waiting for that song to drop since I heard the snippet back in 2014 that song has potential and it does not sound outdated at all I bump that song a lot that’s rich Gang thugga too

and I have like the barter 6 leaks and hytunes leaks and I have the unreleased thugga from when he started his career
                I play that song daily 🙏

Not including anything from the 100+ song leak?

Comment

I play that song daily 

Not including anything from the 100+ song leak?
                  yeah I have some that doesnt include the 100 leak pack I could pm u a zip file of the unreleased thugger I have if u want

Comment

yeah I have some that doesnt include the 100 leak pack I could pm u a zip file of the unreleased thugger I have if u want
                    Please

Comment

Please
                      I’ll pm u the zip tommorow fam I’m in bed right now is so much pain lol my back hurts like a bitch right now I think I fucked up a nerve or something but it hurts like a fuckin bitch right now tbh I’m a call off work tommorow fuck that if I go to work like this it’s gonna make my back worst then it already is

Comment

I’ll pm u the zip tommorow fam I’m in bed right now is so much pain lol my back hurts like a bitch right now I think I fucked up a nerve or something but it hurts like a fuckin bitch right now tbh I’m a call off work tommorow fuck that if I go to work like this it’s gonna make my back worst then it already is
                        my back is fucked as well fam

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                          my back is fucked as well fam
                          Fam my back been hurting since Thursday like on Thursday it hurted a little and on Friday when I woke up the pain got worst I’m in so much pain right now fam and the pain started on my lower left back and now today it started on my upper right back on the back of my neck I think it’s a nerve or something I fucked up I’m not going to work tommorow bro not like this if I go it’s gonna make the pain worst

Comment

Working...
                          X