6ix9ine Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
    it is true friend there are photographs from the night as well i can't remember the reason but something happened so he didn't get jailed i donno what though
    Bro I just heard of this dude on the radio his music was bumping like the beats I did not know he had charges like that

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
      Bro I just heard of this dude on the radio his music was bumping like the beats I did not know he had charges like that
      most people dont bro i knew about it because i follow a lot of the new rappers coming up but yeah most people be bumpin his music not knowing about it

this song is pretty tight

#FREEVELVET

Comment

most people dont bro i knew about it because i follow a lot of the new rappers coming up but yeah most people be bumpin his music not knowing about it

this song is pretty tight
        I found out too that him and trippie don’t like each other And yeah fam I discovered his Instagram today too I saw that he posted a picture of a mixtape he gonna drop next month he’s getting a lot of radio plays like his music be all over the radio

Comment

I found out too that him and trippie don’t like each other And yeah fam I discovered his Instagram today too I saw that he posted a picture of a mixtape he gonna drop next month he’s getting a lot of radio plays like his music be all over the radio
          they are beefing real bad fam tbh 6IX9INE is bodying Trippie atm cause his having double the success if he drops a good project Trippie is fcked cause his last work was really bad

#FREEVELVET

Comment

What is his race?

I can't tell if he is white or black?

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              What is his race?

I can't tell if he is white or black?
              latin american

#FREEVELVET

Comment

they are beefing real bad fam tbh 6IX9INE is bodying Trippie atm cause his having double the success if he drops a good project Trippie is fcked cause his last work was really bad
                Shit crazy fam how rappers first become cool with each other then next you know they hate each other

Comment

Shit crazy fam how rappers first become cool with each other then next you know they hate each other
                  poles is fckin hard af i lowkey wish they werent beefin

#FREEVELVET

Comment

poles is fckin hard af i lowkey wish they werent beefin
                    It really is I just heard it when you posted it I even typed in on YouTube tekashi and trippie redd and this popped up this one dope too unitheactivist on here he killed his verse too

Comment

It really is I just heard it when you posted it I even typed in on YouTube tekashi and trippie redd and this popped up this one dope too unitheactivist on here he killed his verse too
                      bruh this is so fcking HARD i didn't even though this existed ima big uno fan i'll say this is better then Poles as well uno killed it

#FREEVELVET

Comment

bruh this is so fcking HARD i didn't even though this existed ima big uno fan i'll say this is better then Poles as well uno killed it
                        Uno really dope fam the first time I heard him was the song go with the flow

Comment

Uno really dope fam the first time I heard him was the song go with the flow
                          peep my thread on him fam i got a few of his bangers on there

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X