• Show
Clear All

• That new song is actually sick

Comment

• why does he shout on all his raps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        why does he shout on all his raps?
        Listen to this one fam he didn’t shout on here and it still became a hit

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          why does he shout on all his raps?
          Like meek

Comment

• 69 got another face tattoo

Comment

• HE FINALLY DROPPED THE BLOOD WALK FRIENDS [MENTION=82483]WeezySVK[/MENTION] [MENTION=72213]back on my bullish*t[/MENTION]

WAY BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL PLUG WALK 6IX9INE DID JUSTICE TO THIS BEAT

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                HE FINALLY DROPPED THE BLOOD WALK FRIENDS @WeezySVK @back on my bullish*t

shits fire but I still prefer the OG version even tho I overplayed that song but yeah he killed this remix

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                  shits fire but I still prefer the OG version even tho I overplayed that song but yeah he killed this remix
                  I'm just mad lowkey because the song very short its 1:55 minutes I'm just glad he finally dropped it I thought this was never gonna drop I finally was able to download it and put it on my iPod

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                    HE FINALLY DROPPED THE BLOOD WALK FRIENDS @WeezySVK @back on my bullish*t

So good but it's too short

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
                      So good but it's too short
                      Haha facts fam I said the same thing it’s short but it’s still good I’m glad he dropped it I never thought it would drop

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
                        69 got another face tattoo
                        Of what?

Comment

• I got a question fo yall, if this nigga dropped these same songs and shit but htey only reached 100 views on youtube, and u hapened to stumble upon him, and he wasnt famous and only had 50 followers on IG, would yall still fk with him?

Comment

Working...
                          X