Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
    peep my thread on him fam i got a few of his bangers on there
    I'll peep them songs later on I saw the songs you posted rs for posting go with the flow fam

Comment

Y'all still gonna support him even tho he has sex with men and kids ... The dude a faggot

Comment

I cant stand this guy..

And ofcourse i see [MENTION=62207]Zimmie[/MENTION] in here.. Damn you listen to alot of shit rappers

Why pick on somebody helpless
        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
          I cant stand this guy..

And ofcourse i see @Zimmie in here.. Damn you listen to alot of shit rappers
          i listen to everything friend its just fun to discuss the newer rappers because they always getting up to some weird shit

(i dont listen/like 6ix9ine doe)

#FREEVELVET

Comment

trippie redd and 6ix9ine are really beefing? no way SPOILER sike, who really gives a flying fuck. they cant rap

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              Y'all still gonna support him even tho he has sex with men and kids ... The dude a faggot
              And a paedophile, I don't know how he has fans

Comment

And ofcourse i see @Zimmie in here.. Damn you listen to alot of shit rappers
                Y'all need to chill out on my fam zimmie I love talking about music with him there's some rappers he likes that I listen too and he always gives his honest opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                  Y'all need to chill out on my fam zimmie I love talking about music with him there's some rappers he likes that I listen too and he always gives his honest opinion
                  Yeah and i gave an honsest opinion that he listens to alot of shit rappers

Comment

Yeah and i gave an honsest opinion that he listens to alot of shit rappers
                    Not a lot of new gen rappers are trash though some are but not a lot of them

Comment

Well this ugly motherfucker 69 is trash and a peadophile

And alot of the "new gen" are trash tbh, repeatedly yelling the same shit on a song aint being a good rapper

Comment

just look at this [MENTION=92121]fuckregistering[/MENTION]

Comment

what is it exactly you like about this guy? just look at his face and lifestyle (i presume he does drugs heavy)

Comment

Working...
                          X