6ix9ine Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    I got a question fo yall, if this nigga dropped these same songs and shit but htey only reached 100 views on youtube, and u hapened to stumble upon him, and he wasnt famous and only had 50 followers on IG, would yall still fk with him?
    i always fck with lowkey artists so i probably would cause i like high energy music

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• 6ix9ine is trash mane. Literally one of the most talentless rappers rn imo.

Comment

• [MENTION=82483]WeezySVK[/MENTION]

thoughts on this snippet? Idk if I’m feeling this one maybe I need to wait when he mastered full version drops https://instagram.com/p/

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
          @WeezySVK

thoughts on this snippet? Idk if I�m feeling this one maybe I need to wait when he mastered full version drops https://instagram.com/p/
          Bruh I overplayed that snippet

Shits sounds fire imo even tho he basically copied Valee flow but whatever lol

Heres a snippet of the mastered version https://www.instagram.com/p/BkAxJbYj...ken-by=yak.sha

- - - Updated - - -

Murda killed that beat

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
            Bruh I overplayed that snippet

Shits sounds fire imo even tho he basically copied Valee flow but whatever lol

Heres a snippet of the mastered version https://www.instagram.com/p/BkAxJbYj...ken-by=yak.sha

- - - Updated - - -

Murda killed that beat
            Ok now this snippet u showed me mastered sounds a little better from the one I posted

when do you think he dropping another project fam?

I wanna new project from 6ix9ine lol

this all the 6ix9ine music I have on my phone I’m so glad he dropped blood walk TATI such a banger too

Comment

Ok now this snippet u showed me mastered sounds a little better from the one I posted

when do you think he dropping another project fam?

I wanna new project from 6ix9ine lol

this all the 6ix9ine music I have on my phone I’m so glad he dropped blood walk TATI such a banger too

Imo next year, maybe at the end of this but I doubt it

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                Imo next year, maybe at the end of this but I doubt it
                Lol did you see when 6ix9ine trolled chief keef? he straight bodied his ass 6ix9ine even took chief keef baby mama on a shopping spree

lmfao 6ix9ine straight trolling the shit out of everyone he’s the best Instagram troll

Comment

Lol did you see when 6ix9ine trolled chief keef? he straight bodied his ass 6ix9ine even took chief keef baby mama on a shopping spree

lmfao 6ix9ine straight trolling the shit out of everyone he’s the best Instagram troll
                  yeah this shit gon keep him relevant for a long time lol

Comment

reminds me of a young 50 cent (obviously not looks wise)

Comment

Comment

HE FINALLY DROPPED THE BLOOD WALK FRIENDS @WeezySVK @back on my bullish*t

WAY BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL PLUG WALK 6IX9INE DID JUSTICE TO THIS BEAT
                        missed this tag
                        but yea bruh this song is hard

Comment

• Is this legit?

Comment

Working...
                          X