Official Written Tournament #1 [Complete]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Written Tournament #1 [Starting June 23]

Well I hate to win that way, but a win is a win, Thanks yungnruthless for the kind words man!
    Yo tell the world to hold their breath...
    Their breathing the wrong air...
    This world belongs to me and this hippie with long hair...

Comment

I'm updating the brackets shortly, but in the mean time you can view the matches for the WB Semi-Finals and LB Round 1 in the third post of this thread. I would like to thank YungNRuthless, Cody, and Nefu for coming through quickly with the judging.

Verses are due at 8PM (EST) on Saturday, June 26, 2010 for both bracket matches. Be sure to read the round details before submitting. I will send out a PM shortly letting all competitors know.

@YoungFire - I will do it tomorrow. I forgot since I was rushing and I'm about to go to bed.

EDIT: Also, be sure to check the newly updated Tournament Rules (link in first post and stickied in Battles section) to view the new Rematch rules and what happens in the even of a tie after a rematch.
      Last edited by Artille; 06-25-2010, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Re: Official Written Tournament #1 [WB Semi-Finals/LB Round 1]

Young Fire next? Should be VERY interesting.

Thanks for the feedback though Judges.
        Last edited by YoungMoneyEnt; 06-25-2010, 02:42 AM.
        Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

since this is the first round for the LB do we follow the rules for the 1st round and do a 16 bar or continue with the 2nd round with a 24 bar?

Edit* Nvm just say the set up for the LB.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Well heres my 16 bars, but Jrock, i aint talkin' bout the website
            I tell you im coming with that uppercut, then hit you in your left eye
            See, you dont know what to expect, man you just a fool to me
            And you already know J gunna get Rock'ed like some mufuckin' jewelery
            And you about to get lit the fuck up, like a christmas tree
            Its funny how this dude is more moody than motherfuckin' bitches be
            And he think hes as rich as me, hah, well i got bankroll
            I got big stacks, hes got like no fucking pesos
            And this dude claims to rep NC like Petey.... Pablo
            You can find him in Washington, Seattle; New Orleans, California; or anywhere his mind goes
            But i really dont know why im dissing Jrock, i should be going at his ghost writer
            Cause in real life Jrock has zero flow, no rhymes, and is a really fucking slow typer
            Hahah this dude battling me? Thats basically just asking me to build his hurst
            And to get respected around here bitch, imma have to give you the green light first
            You aint got no stripes around here, you aint a tiger, you a lame cat
            But check the links at the bottom, how the fuck do you explain that?

Original -
            My 16 Bars | Submitted Bars and Lyrics | RAYBK diss
            First battle with those stolen lyrics - http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...hill-over.html
            Second battle with those stolen lyrics - http://www.forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=70253

Original -
            http://my16bars.com/content/18041/JUDGE-WINNER!!!.html
            Battle where he stole the lines - http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...66-battle.html
            Since Shorttext isnt working. Decided to post my verse. That doesnt mean every other competitor has to post their verse. Posting mine so yall can see it, mostly the bottom part though. Holla at ya boy.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

damn jrock got owned lmao

Comment

Originally posted by thp850 View Post
                well heres my 16 bars, but jrock, i aint talkin' bout the website
                i tell you im coming with that uppercut, then hit you in your left eye
                see, you dont know what to expect, man you just a fool to me
                and you already know j gunna get rock'ed like some mufuckin' jewelery
                and you about to get lit the fuck up, like a christmas tree
                its funny how this dude is more moody than motherfuckin' bitches be
                and he think hes as rich as me, hah, well i got bankroll
                i got big stacks, hes got like no fucking pesos
                and this dude claims to rep nc like petey.... Pablo
                you can find him in washington, seattle; new orleans, california; or anywhere his mind goes
                but i really dont know why im dissing jrock, i should be going at his ghost writer
                cause in real life jrock has zero flow, no rhymes, and is a really fucking slow typer
                hahah this dude battling me? Thats basically just asking me to build his hurst
                and to get respected around here bitch, imma have to give you the green light first
                you aint got no stripes around here, you aint a tiger, you a lame cat
                but check the links at the bottom, how the fuck do you explain that?

original -
                my 16 bars | submitted bars and lyrics | raybk diss
                first battle with those stolen lyrics - http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...hill-over.html
                second battle with those stolen lyrics - http://www.forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=70253

original -
                http://my16bars.com/content/18041/judge-winner!!!.html
                battle where he stole the lines - http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...66-battle.html

since shorttext isnt working. Decided to post my verse. That doesnt mean every other competitor has to post their verse. Posting mine so yall can see it, mostly the bottom part though. Holla at ya boy.
                Lol might as well post my verse.

YoungFire get the extinguisher because it's time to put you out
                your skills are limited, you rap as if your infected with syphilis
                You mumble your words, overall your MC vocabulary is absurd
                your delivery is the type is to give swine flu to birds
                Invasion isn't the name, invading is the game
                you and your crew invented a new breed of non-lyrical species called "lames"
                Brendon parents must feel proud of there only son
                when a racist, stereotyping wigger rapper was born
                Your a compulsive lier, if your job was to get "exclusives" you would be fired
                your 15 mins of internet fame is up, 30 mins to N.O reached it's peak and your outta luck
                Judging by your grammar, dropping out wasn't such a good ideal
                imagine your the student and im the professor going in for the "quick" kill
                Truth be told your nothing other then what you rep inside your area-code
                Your mediocre at best, picture your a lamp giving light to precious gold that's centerfold
                Your rhymes are watered down salt water lake lines
                It's a shame i have to put you to rest for the second time.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
                  Lol might as well post my verse.

YoungFire get the extinguisher because it's time to put you out
                  your skills are limited, you rap as if your infected with syphilis
                  You mumble your words, overall your MC vocabulary is absurd
                  your delivery is the type is to give swine flu to birds
                  Invasion isn't the name, invading is the game
                  you and your crew invented a new breed of non-lyrical species called "lames"
                  Brendon parents must feel proud of there only son
                  when a racist, stereotyping wigger rapper was born
                  Your a compulsive lier, if your job was to get "exclusives" you would be fired
                  your 15 mins of internet fame is up, 30 mins to N.O reached it's peak and your outta luck
                  Judging by your grammar, dropping out wasn't such a good ideal
                  imagine your the student and im the professor going in for the "quick" kill
                  Truth be told your nothing other then what you rep inside your area-code
                  Your mediocre at best, picture your a lamp giving light to precious gold that's centerfold
                  Your rhymes are watered down salt water lake lines
                  It's a shame i have to put you to rest for the second time.
                  you talk about his grammer but yet you can't even spell liar...wow... thats sad. you made yourself look stupid
                  http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
                  Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Originally posted by snowman99 View Post
                    you talk about his grammer but yet you can't even spell liar...wow... thats sad. you made yourself look stupid
                    Yeah, its fine lol. He cant spell it right unless hes still his lyrics off websites. And talking about lots of false shit, while my verse was all facts.

Like me being a drop out? But yet i graduated like 5 months before the rest of my class.
                    No exclusives? Havent i dropped 2 Wiz tracks? Havent i dropped snippets? Ask Haikes and Artille, showed them an exclusive on Tinychat the other night.
                    My grammar? You cant spell liar right LOL.
                    My skills limited? Yet i still get 100's of downloads and pages of feedback on anything i drop.
                    Put me to rest for a second time? LOL LOL LOL. The last time we battled you STOLE FUCKING lines.

What a joke

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by snowman99 View Post
                      Lol that's the only flaw you can find in all of my verse? Must of done something right.
                      & from the amount of feedback people sent me via PM's i know who won.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

LOL at the beef starting in this tournament. Nice!

Anyways, please don't make this a thing on blaming the judges Jrock.

Also, just a reminder WB Semi-Finals/LB Round 1 Verses are due tonight at 8PM EST

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
                          LOL at the beef starting in this tournament. Nice!

Anyways, please don't make this a thing on blaming the judges Jrock.

Also, just a reminder WB Semi-Finals/LB Round 1 Verses are due tonight at 8PM EST
                          What beef? i'm just laughing at the little flaws one or two people are trying to pick from my verse. lol
                          & im not blaming the judges? eryone has there own opinion. Good luck to everyone for the WB/LB first round.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Working...
                          X