X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tha Studio Index & Chat

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
    Who's the best lyricist in "Tha Studio"?
    Good Question, who is the best to you?
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Sharoyce Antwan

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
        Sharoyce Antwan
        who is that???

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
          Good Question, who is the best to you?
          Maybe Sentus.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Sharoyce Antwan
          That's the dude u said I remind you of right? He doesn't reallly post anymore though right?

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
            The quality of music dropped in this section big time.
            fucck outta here doggie.

just becuz your ass aint postin music dont mean the quality dropped.

the quality actually increased if you asked me.
            EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Maybe Sentus.
              valid.

That's the dude u said I remind you of right? He doesn't reallly post anymore though right?
              correct. he's morphineroberts

Comment

eh, that "best" word again.

its too objective.

people might say sentus because he does that obscure reference type.

i'd say it could be anyone.

let me ask this.....
                what exactly is a lyricist to you????

after a quick search:

https://www.google.com/search?q=define%3A+lyricism&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=Xzv&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&source=hp&q=define:+lyricist&pbx=1&oq=define:+lyricist&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=131825l131825l0l132056l1l1l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=68b0e2ae9cc194e3&biw=789&bih=355

first definition defines it as......

lyr�i�cist/ˈlirəsist/

Noun:A person who writes the words to a popular song or musical.
                so if i put that definition in the equation to answer your question, its "who's the best writer of words to songs here in the studio" ????

i'd like to add this

lyr�i�cism/ˈlirəˌsizəm/

Noun:An artist's expression of emotion in an imaginative and beautiful way; the quality of being lyrical.
                now knowing these definitions, the answer still remains to be anyone.

imo, everybody the the best.....................

now im not trynna be on no "preschool teacher .......everybody wins" type shit, but real talk, everyone is the best in their own way.....
                Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 11-29-2011, 01:10 AM.
                EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

All that seemed pointless. Why not just give an answer and move on? Id put Blake Jay on there too

Comment

There's a handful of dope lyricists in Tha Studio, and a few more above average for sure. Don't like naming people cause I always feel shitty for those I don't name.

Also, on a side note and semi-ego trip, I still think I'm one of the most underrated on here.

Not to be cocky, but I'm surprised verses like the one below don't get me in a few Top 5 lists (yeah I admit I care what people think so sue me)

Is my music just forgettable or is it some of my occasionally ill advised outbursts outwith the music that put people off?

Nobody gotta respond to this but I'd appreciate it, feel like I'm dropping some real heat and people ain't picking up
                    Ziggy B

Comment

Originally posted by Z!Greatest View Post
                      There's a handful of dope lyricists in Tha Studio, and a few more above average for sure. Don't like naming people cause I always feel shitty for those I don't name.

Also, on a side note and semi-ego trip, I still think I'm one of the most underrated on here.

Not to be cocky, but I'm surprised verses like the one below don't get me in a few Top 5 lists (yeah I admit I care what people think so sue me)

Is my music just forgettable or is it some of my occasionally ill advised outbursts outwith the music that put people off?

Nobody gotta respond to this but I'd appreciate it, feel like I'm dropping some real heat and people ain't picking up
                      Damn Nigga you went in on this shit.......From on this is how you rap....

Comment

Other Than Me? Lol Diesel Followed By Sentus. But I Havent Listened To Everybody So Take That For What Its Worth.
                        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

All that seemed pointless. Why not just give an answer and move on? Id put Blake Jay on there too
                          suck my dick bitch.

i did give an answer, fucck outta here.

imo mykill the best lyricist.
                          there , how's that.???

nigga dropped like 10 songs on the first page and shit, trynna get all the attention and shit.
                          thirsty ass muthafucka.

Comment

Working...
                          X