Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the kits dont have to be in the fl studio folder to access them.
    i got my shits on da desktop, and just go in the directory and fl studio finds them on the desktop then i drop the sound i want in the pattern display thing.
    EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
      the kits dont have to be in the fl studio folder to access them.
      i got my shits on da desktop, and just go in the directory and fl studio finds them on the desktop then i drop the sound i want in the pattern display thing.
      yeah but imo thats not as good & comfortable like having them in your sidebar on the left... oh well to each his own

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
        yeah but imo thats not as good & comfortable like having them in your sidebar on the left... oh well to each his own
        they still in the side bar, im sayin fl studio finds the files on the desktop and displays them in the left.
        i'll do a screen shot so yall can see better what im saying.......
        EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
          they still in the side bar, im sayin fl studio finds the files on the desktop and displays them in the left.
          i'll do a screen shot so yall can see better what im saying.......
          ok now I get what you tryin to say, thats better tbh... props

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• I want that Jhonny Juliano kit

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

For now, I'm just sorta messing with it, I'll get more serious with it in summer, when I'm done with my tape
            The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
              Yup that is the avg right out of pharmacy school....
              just out of curiosity does that salary grow even more after you have more experience? 120k+ dont sound like such a bad life at all

Comment

• Made this today but I messed up bars so it's too short but I'm just learning how to use FL. And thanks @Mr. Swag for those kits!

Purpen - Beat 1.mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

@YoungMulaFan I PM the beat tomorrow. It's a hard one!

Why that ^thing isn't working?

Comment

• Originally posted by Late122 View Post
                  Made this today but I messed up bars so it's too short but I'm just learning how to use FL. And thanks @Mr. Swag for those kits!

Purpen - Beat 1.mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

@YoungMulaFan I PM the beat tomorrow. It's a hard one!

Why that ^thing isn't working?
                  That beats dope ...good shit
                  The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaMothafuckinCarter View Post
                    just out of curiosity does that salary grow even more after you have more experience? 120k+ dont sound like such a bad life at all
                    That is the only downside to pharmacy....you max out at about 150K ...so there isn't much growth..Unless you planning on owning your own pharmacy, then you can make millions..
                    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• some more feedback maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                        That is the only downside to pharmacy....you max out at about 150K ...so there isn't much growth..Unless you planning on owning your own pharmacy, then you can make millions..
                        Are you gonna be a pharmacist or tech? i used to work at a pharmacy before i got in trouble

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                        Are you gonna be a pharmacist or tech? i used to work at a pharmacy before i got in trouble

Niggas Fucking With The Tape
                        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Pharmacist..
                          Niggas Fucking With The Tape
                          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Working...
                          X