Clear All

• KanyeBitingMe.mp3

I'm lowkey mad thoo.

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeezyMac View Post
      KanyeBitingMe.mp3

I'm lowkey mad thoo.
      lol, but that happen wit alotta rappers. many people think alike, so you gonna hear similar lines.
      i got lines i wrote years ago, and i heard wayne spit them on some of his songs before i got to release the song, and i was mad lol.
      im still gonna release the verses anyway though, just have to change it alittle.

on the other hand, if you go that further step and try to think of shit niggas would never think of , then you'll be good.
      unless they trynna think of shit niggas would never think of as well,
      and come up with the same shit you thought of
      EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• lol there's a million other lines i've had bitten but i brushed them off as "too generic: anyone could have thought of em"

this one thoo stood out. imo it doesn't fall under the 'generic' category, it's kinda detailed and he quotes it almost word for word. lol.

I got no problem w/ it though. I know sometimes shit will be repeated, I just hate the fact that niggas will assume that I was the one who bit the line just because [insert mainstream artist] is more well known.

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeezyMac View Post
          lol there's a million other lines i've had bitten but i brushed them off as "too generic: anyone could have thought of em"

this one thoo stood out. imo it doesn't fall under the 'generic' category, it's kinda detailed and he quotes it almost word for word. lol.
          but any money line like that is too generic.
          its so close alike probably because there are only so many rhyming words to get that idea of biggotry and only caring for green across with that assonance; racist , faces.

he couldn't have said "they saying im a bigot, but only care for them riches" doesnt get the idea across as well.
          it also makes sense with his life becuz some of the shit he said and did could come across as racist.
          i kinda like how he added the third assonance saying it was unbasis
          yeezy lines make be smile or laugh like weezy.

Originally posted by DeezyMac View Post
          I just hate the fact that niggas will assume that I was the one who bit the line just because [insert mainstream artist] is more well known.
          i know i hate that lmao.
          thats the advantage of being more famous.
          them niggas could prolly find some dope underground rapper, and bite they lines, and no one will ever know.
          i think one rapper cannibus got caught once though,
          and it ws revealed he was using lines he found on da innnernet

same concept goes with fashion. like niggas wit snapbacks and dying they hair and shit.
          tyga and chris brown and dem coulda seen some niggas on da street doin that, and decided to jack the idea, and now alotta niggas rockin snapbacks and dying their hair and shit, and think the famous niggas started it........
          Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 05-28-2012, 01:51 AM.
          EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
            but any money line like that is too generic.
            its so close alike probably because there are only so many rhyming words to get that idea of biggotry and only caring for green across with that assonance; racist , faces.

he couldn't have said "they saying im a bigot, but only care for them riches" doesnt get the idea across as well.

i kinda like how he added the third assonance saying it was unbasis
            yeezy lines make be smile or laugh like weezy.

i know i hate that lmao.
            thats the advantage of being more famous.
            them niggas could prolly find some dope underground rapper, and bite they lines, and no one will ever know.
            i think one rapper cannibus got caught once though,
            and it ws revealed he was using lines he found on da innnernet

same concept goes with fashion. like niggas wit snapbacks and dying they hair and shit.
            tyga and chris brown and dem coulda seen some niggas on da street doin that, and decided to jack the idea, and now alotta niggas rockin snapbacks and dying their hair and shit, and think the famous niggas started it........
            Diesel can you put a verse on my song???

Comment

• Originally posted by akkucc View Post
              Diesel can you put a verse on my song???
              yeah, send me it after you finish the hook and your verse.

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                yeah, send me it after you finish the hook and your verse.
                Okay,, cool..

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
                  i agree with that too. kick is weak

but damn, im lovin that beat.
                  forreal? glad u like it

heres the "final version" i guess ,with changed kicks

feel free to use it, if you want to....

Comment

• heres another beat i made today :

opinions ?

Comment

• Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
                      heres another beat i made today :

opinions ?

you should do feedback threads for your beats. i like this one too. snares seem so generic though. gonna have to get you some more kits lol

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
                      forreal? glad u like it

heres the "final version" i guess ,with changed kicks

feel free to use it, if you want to....

sounds great man! you did a good job. cant wait to see what you can put together once you get more familiar with the software and techniques. lol

Comment

• come on you fuckboys, lets get some songs posted before the end of the month, and the next "list" comes out.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Havent rapped in days..time to work out a bit...
                          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Working...
                          X