This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
    Crazy to think this mans blowing up , he lives in Miami , I knew him because he was my dads boss , friends son lol I didn't talk to him but I saw him and just said whats up.

Yes hes the one that did the Wayne impersonation.

how is he blowing up? he sounds like everything else that's out there already...

that beat is cold though...

Comment

• Studio slower than a bitch...damn...everybody working on projects...
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
        how is he blowing up? he sounds like everything else that's out there already...

that beat is cold though...
        Blowing up as in gaining lots of fans. He has a decent fanbase .

He has some dope shit tho
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
          Yea send me the whole thing...
          Lol gonna release soon when poyo send his verse...

Comment

• DOPE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD05l...eature=related
            Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 05-30-2012, 08:51 AM.
            EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• What do y'all say about this beat? A lil feedback would be nice

Untitled (Snippet) by 16 Beatz on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

(how da fuck do I put this soundcloud player in here )

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
                What do y'all say about this beat? A lil feedback would be nice

Untitled (Snippet) by 16 Beatz on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

(how da fuck do I put this soundcloud player in here )
                Use the Soundcloud plugin and just post the URL between the code. Make sure to post the URL and plain text though.

Beat is way too repetitive though.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• somebody should just make an official producer thread cuz everybody keep postin em here....
                  EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                    somebody should just make an official producer thread cuz everybody keep postin em here....
                    this

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                    Use the Soundcloud plugin and just post the URL between the code. Make sure to post the URL and plain text though.

Beat is way too repetitive though.

thanks for listening, I planned on adding something/changing the beat anyway

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                      somebody should just make an official producer thread cuz everybody keep postin em here....
                      No. Producers have to leave feedback too. They all just post in here because they're all too lazy to leave feedback and post a thread.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• "I know what's mine just don't know when and where and how to get it" - NightVisionGoggles
                        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                          No. Producers have to leave feedback too. They all just post in here because they're all too lazy to leave feedback and post a thread.
                          and because producer don't get much feedback in threads... look at that dude "Invasion" (?) who makes dope ass beats but doesn't get any replies, but if you post in this thread you got usually around 2-3 answers.

Then there should be a rule (in that new opened thread) that you have to link the two feeds when you post your beat aswell?

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Working...
                          X