This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    yeah nigga u got like a lisp or some shit and it sounds like ur nose is stuffy.

but like keep working at it.
    nah its just my s's always get stuck on the mic since i got no pop filter yet. my p's do to if you guys havent noticied .
    Last edited by TupacShaquer; 04-15-2012, 01:14 AM.
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
      nah its just my s's always get stuck on the mic since i got no pop filter yet. my p's do to if you guys havent noticied .
      It's way worse then just your S's and P's. Your voice is just really crappy for rap tbh. Sorry to say

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
        It's way worse then just your S's and P's. Your voice is just really crappy for rap tbh. Sorry to say
        it'll deepen overtime
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
          it'll deepen overtime
          I never said it was too high pitched though. Your voice is just so ew dude. Like I really can't listen or take any verse you've done seriously because of your voice. I know I seem like a dick but I'm just being real. It wasn't as bad on that shit you posted up there where you thought you were monotone. I say start rapping like that just with more energy. Stop trying to be the next Eminem screaming at your mic and pronouncing the end of each line you do like you're in the special ed program.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
            I never said it was too high pitched though. Your voice is just so ew dude. Like I really can't listen or take any verse you've done seriously because of your voice. I know I seem like a dick but I'm just being real. It wasn't as bad on that shit you posted up there where you thought you were monotone. I say start rapping like that just with more energy. Stop trying to be the next Eminem screaming at your mic and pronouncing the end of each line you do like you're in the special ed program.
            this tbh. Pretty Flack is just trying to be your friend and be straight up, its better than being lied to.

Just work on it dawg, try some speech therapy, and also learn how to sing, cause better singers make better rappers, since they can hold melodies and shit

Comment

• I'll see what I can do .

Comment

• might release a verse to take it to the head tonight

and peep that same damn time if you already havent?
                Last edited by @Poyo_Kardashian; 04-15-2012, 02:53 PM.
                twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                  might release a verse to take it to the head tonight

and peep that same damn time if you already havent?
                  You be killing them hoes, ...

Like Jason?

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

He sent me a message that if the list was to go on that we came in 5th

Comment

• what list?
                    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                      what list?
                      A list of people that won. He said he only did top 3 but if it was to go on we were 5th .

Comment

• Top 5 Not Bad Though.
                        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Got the last recorded MC_Cary verse tucked away in a vault....
                          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Working...
                          X