Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "and sometimes they look at life like, the vanity aint real it aint life like
    a thin line between my vice and my virtue
    and I wonder if I'd sell out too if they paid the right price"
    "this generation is a trip, it's like their patience on vacation
    and they listen to hip hop by the process of elimination"

Some thoughts....
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• recorded my freestyle for the first time in a while on that ghoulish beat…..should be up soon
      ONLY FOR THE PROMO 3

ONLY FOR THE PROMO 3- http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=420199
      TRUE FEELINGS 2- http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=384127
      Twitter- https://twitter.com/Waay2Smooth
      Construction of a Dream- http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=316150

Comment

• Just got my Amanda J Hook
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Does Marvin's Room have some effects on the echo or is it just a crazy ass reverb?

Comment

• My cpu restarted for an update and i lost 2 songs and a feature and i didnt write the lyrics down
            twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
              My cpu restarted for an update and i lost 2 songs and a feature and i didnt write the lyrics down
              You don't write?
              The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                You don't write?

Sometimes I do, but not for these songs smh
                twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• so far for the month of july, poyo is mvp, if he keeps up posting songs at this rate.
                  he's all over the front page. and not too far behind is kid comet and rembrandt.
                  kid comet could take over mvp if he keeps posting songs, because he has his troll dickriders that respond to all his threads positively.
                  poyo gained a few outsider fans besides the usual studio crew, after his kitty pryde song, so that enables him to get more replies, and higher rankings to get mvp.
                  it'll be hard for rembrandt to take mvp with poyo and kid comet having their fan advantages.
                  i did however notice that poyo's threads have alot of off topic posts in it.
                  which keeps it bumping to the top, and more views, but it has nothing to do with feedback or the songs.
                  but hey, i guess thats good for him. he doesnt have to self bump his own threads as long as off topic conversations keep happening.
                  rembrandt on the other hand constantly self bumps his threads,
                  two times and sometimes as much as 3 and 4 times to try and get feedback.

but you never know, maybe one of the other studio regulars might come out of nowhere with some bangers.

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                  Maybe this a mute point but I would like to say again, I don't think I've earned MVP yet. Y'all niggas know if I got with a few mediocre verses they'd say Myk gave it to my cause that's my nigga. When them Mac songs and freeverses start droppin in June, y'all will know what's up lol. High thoughts at 2 in the morning lol. I'm done.

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                  Damn I wanted that MVP for April. Guess Ill take May and June lol.

july perhaps as well?
                  Last edited by lilchukieforeheadbig; 07-09-2012, 04:54 AM.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
                    so far for the month of july, poyo is mvp, if he keeps up posting songs at this rate.
                    he's all over the front page. and not too far behind is kid comet and rembrandt.
                    kid comet could take over mvp if he keeps posting songs, because he has his troll dickriders that respond to all his threads positively.
                    poyo gained a few outsider fans besides the usual studio crew, after his kitty pryde song, so that enables him to get more replies, and higher rankings to get mvp.
                    it'll be hard for rembrandt to take mvp with poyo and kid comet having their fan advantages.
                    i did however notice that poyo's threads have alot of off topic posts in it.
                    which keeps it bumping to the top, and more views, but it has nothing to do with feedback or the songs.
                    but hey, i guess thats good for him. he doesnt have to self bump his own threads as long as off topic conversations keep happening.
                    rembrandt on the other hand constantly self bumps his threads,
                    two times and sometimes as much as 3 and 4 times to try and get feedback.

but you never know, maybe one of the other studio regulars might come out of nowhere with some bangers.

july perhaps as well
                    aye, nigga, that was only one time, lol. I was thirsty for feedback.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

• did the aspect ratio change?

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

• "And they say I'm this and that , Get my dogs on you like we dissin cats "

Comment

• #TheFlood takes full responsibility for people stepping their game up and upping the amount of music they are putting out now. your welcome

Comment

Working...
                          X