Clear All

• I might need ahook from someone if i cant think of one

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      I might need ahook from someone if i cant think of one
      thats the hardest part for me, is making a chorus
      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• I just made a Super Cold Ft Cli City all slowwwwed down and shit, sounds dope.

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          I just made a Super Cold Ft Cli City all slowwwwed down and shit, sounds dope.
          PM Me bro!
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• JuSt realize that photos riot freestyle is off the original track from my nigga two chains that I grew up with. Damn it's a small muthafuckin world

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Just realized that poyos riot freestyle was originally done by a nigga from my hood I grew up with by the name of two chains. Damn it's a small world n how the fuck these niggas get deals haha
            U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

• You from the same hood as 2chainz? thats dope lol
              twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Super Cold (Throwed Version) by theShylo on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Comment

• Originally posted by jrnickz View Post
                  Just realized that poyos riot freestyle was originally done by a nigga from my hood I grew up with by the name of two chains. Damn it's a small world n how the fuck these niggas get deals haha
                  2 Chainz been in the game for years yo.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                    2 Chainz been in the game for years yo.
                    It's been years since I followed any mainstream shit my dude.
                    U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

Shit everything I've been workin on lately tops hip hop lyrically in my opinion except for that secret project we workin on. I just don't feel like its got that wow factor or I didn't have enough time n my bar to really address the subject but on the others and it's short n to the point haha
                      Bro if you feel like that about the verse you can redo it....
                      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

It's been years since I followed any mainstream shit my dude.
                        You never heard this bro?

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                          You never heard this bro?
                          A time or two haha just not really my cup of tea ya feel me. I've been on niggas like budden and stimuli for years. Real talk my playlist prolly has ten rappers in it. Real spitters only

Comment

Working...
                          X