This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    Is the soundcloud tags broken or something?
    I think the rich text editor when you leave a message keeps trying to make it a URL link even with the sound cloud tags

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
      I think the rich text editor when you leave a message keeps trying to make it a URL link even with the sound cloud tags
      I just tried on both editors and it worked. You still having the problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
        I just tried on both editors and it worked. You still having the problem
        Ok. I'll try it when I get back to the house. People are prolly just bad and keep messing it up lol

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Principle recording for LMI Presents... The Album is complete. Here's the tracklist

Last edited by mykill; 08-31-2012, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] was the version of Timeless you sent me the full one with Deezy mac
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
            @mykill was the version of Timeless you sent me the full one with Deezy mac
            nope... but I got two verses in at the same time... and had to make it work lol. so let's just say its a change up, yet still awesome track

Comment

nope... but I got two verses in at the same time... and had to make it work lol. so let's just say its a change up, yet still awesome track
              Damn bro...you set me up to get bodied...LOL...

Comment

Damn bro...you set me up to get bodied...LOL...

if YOU got bodied on that track, then me and MAC did as well... LOL

Comment

if YOU got bodied on that track, then me and MAC did as well... LOL
                  A midnight release right?

Comment

• Sorry I couldn't get a lot of the tracks you sent me finished [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] . Been extra busy the last couple of weeks with school and such.

Comment

A midnight release right?
                      lol NO! I'm still encoding. then i gotta FLAC it. Then I gotta upload to Bandcamp. Look for it around Noon tomorrow.

Originally posted by Artille View Post
                      Sorry I couldn't get a lot of the tracks you sent me finished @mykill . Been extra busy the last couple of weeks with school and such.
                      Dude that's life. You did enough. I'm just glad to get you back for the tracks you were able to demolish. You did good fam. #LMIxMMG

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

@Cli-City I'll try to throw out and MP3 version tonight... if you're patient

Comment

• Mykill where is the tape bro..Just downloaded a movie and I don't want to get into it...

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

I'll be up take your time homie.

Comment

• lowkey hyped to hear this as well. seen "ft. cli city and deezy mac" and was like 'yeah, it's about to get real'.

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

Working...
                          X