This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm getting a hook from this girl soon
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Anybody know how to do the ''bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb-bitch it's Honey cocaine'' effect thing?

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Hit-Boy making Niggas In Paris beat for all the producers here:

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
        So I'm getting a hook from this girl soon
        how'd u get the connect for that?

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
          how'd u get the connect for that?
          Well, its not officially , she said she would let me know in a few days .

And shes my friends third cousin or some shit, so I actually met her and added her on fb and saw that she sings , shes pretty fine and has a sexy voice imo .
          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Once she hears your rapping she gunna say no

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
              Once she hears your rapping she gunna say no
              Thats why I didn't show her any raps and if she asks for any "work" I've done I'll just show her a noble track .

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                Thats why I didn't show her any raps and if she asks for any "work" I've done I'll just show her a noble track .
                She isn't a good singer anyways. She ain't hittin' the notes, singing with her nose too much, etc.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                  She isn't a good singer anyways. She ain't hittin' the notes, singing with her nose too much, etc.
                  even if she isnt the best singer, i'd still hit. fa sho.

lol! brrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
                    even if she isnt the best singer, i'd still hit. fa sho.

lol! brrrrr
                    Hey mykill you checked your pm??

Comment

• the studio is once again dead, and in a drought, right after the short flood that happend.
                      im done with this forum , time to go back to the studio section on the other forum i use, its way more activity.

Originally posted by akkucc View Post
                      Hey mykill you checked your pm??
                      when u gonna post belly dancer?

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
                        the studio is once again dead, and in a drought, right after the short flood that happend.
                        im done with this forum , time to go back to the studio section on the other forum i use, its way more activity.

Mykill did his verse, i did my verse, sent it to mykill for mastering, sm gonna do today or maybe tomorrow then diesel. so maybe after 3-4 days..

And can you tell me the name of that forums..

Comment

• Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
                          the studio is once again dead, and in a drought, right after the short flood that happend.

What forums

Why do you switch anyways can't you go on both at the same damn time?

Comment

Working...
                          X