• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    which microphone do you recommend me?
    betta ble$$ us with sum music soon booooiii

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
      Is that the one you use?
      No I use Samson CO1U because they didn't sell the technica at best buy so you have to order online , and I get impatient with shipping
      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• I think imma release a LIVE! sampler this week... stay tuned. Looks more complete now, but no finalized tracklist...

Everyone that's gave me a verse that hasnt seen the song: It's coming. Most of the ones I saved are LIVE! tracks. Trying not to release more of it, as a good 1/2 of LIVE! went to the LMI Album and got reworked so that LIVE! could retain its sound.

I sing too much, and im not good at it....

Comment

• Mac Moretti drops in a week.

Also I plan on releasing three more projects before the end of the year. Probably 1 a month.

Comment

• Got some shit produced by me releasin' soon. non studio rappers

Comment

• 16 tracks. Sounds like an old school LP. You don't have skip any songs. Just put it on and vibe.

Mac Moretti

Comment

• Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                16 tracks. Sounds like an old school LP. You don't have skip any songs. Just put it on and vibe.

Mac Moretti

My dumb ass tried to click that

Comment

• Single for Summertime tomorrow.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Every Single Step.mp3

Comment

• ^^^ That songs got a nice ring to it.

Question: Anyone have some good recommendations for over ear headphones? I want some to listen to when Im at my computer because my beats just broke and I dont want another pair, Ive been told that Audio Technia ath-m50 are solid and sony mdr7506 as well. Something that just slaps with the bass is what im looking for.

Comment

• >?yo this is me probs being dumb, but next to our name << theres red like squares, some peoples are green ..(dumb question) but wtf are they? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Gibbsy View Post
                          >?yo this is me probs being dumb, but next to our name << theres red like squares, some peoples are green ..(dumb question) but wtf are they? lol

They represent your reputation; red is negative, green is positive.
                          So since you have so much red, niggas round here been givin you negative rep,
                          but you're not alone becuz i have alot of negative as well, and even managed to get the red star.
                          With a lot of positive rep, you eventually get gold stars.
                          read more here >>> http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/hea...explained.html

rofl, never realized how much red you had, what were people givin you negative rep for???
                          go to your settings tab and you can see the messages they put with the negative rep they gave you....
                          Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 09-08-2012, 11:05 AM.
                          EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X