X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tmillzy View Post
    anybody know any dope mixtape djs?
    Last one I talked to said $800 for hosting and promotion... Might wanna ask around

Comment

• Boutta post a new track tonight. I caught a body on the verse. Belee dat.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• I'm workin on a mixtape wit Kash, b lookin out for that
        PURP 7 OUT NOW!!!!
        http://www.datpiff.com/Famou-Bueller...pe.568870.html

Comment

• New tape im working on need features asap!
          [/URL]
          Last edited by tmillzy; 01-23-2013, 11:48 PM.
          I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
          FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

• Didnt get a chance to put together a New Music Wednesday this week... oh well... Lots of new stuff posted by everyone else so, meh. Plus there's a THP song lurking around...

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
              Didnt get a chance to put together a New Music Wednesday this week... oh well... Lots of new stuff posted by everyone else so, meh. Plus there's a THP song lurking around...
              I'm about to post it #NewMusicWednesday

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• A nigga's pretty much been up all night just bored and shit, lol. I did manage to write one verse I did with an old friend, lol. I might just post that for nostalgia's sake. I don't know how many of ya'll remember those Riot Squad/Honor Roll songs and shit, lol.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
                  A nigga's pretty much been up all night just bored and shit, lol. I did manage to write one verse I did with an old friend, lol. I might just post that for nostalgia's sake. I don't know how many of ya'll remember those Riot Squad/Honor Roll songs and shit, lol.
                  you got time to record? Always good to see Remy droppin' tracks...

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

[MENTION=35776]ATLien666[/MENTION]

"Release the Monster"... dropping tonight...
                  Last edited by mykill; 01-26-2013, 07:09 PM.

Comment

you got time to record? Always good to see Remy droppin' tracks...

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

@ATLien666

"Release the Monster"... dropping tonight...
                    I got an instrumental with your name written all on it. About to send it your way now.

Comment

I got an instrumental with your name written all on it. About to send it your way now.
                      THIS*

soooo i packaged up all the Rembrandt songs I could get my hands on that came from "Monster" or just that I could find in general and made a tape, until you actually drop Monster... called it "Release the Monster" cause I'm still waitin' on the final product fam lol. How far do you got to finish it?

PS - This 12 song mix goes pretty well together....hmmm...
                      Last edited by mykill; 01-27-2013, 12:30 AM.

Comment

THIS*

soooo i packaged up all the Rembrandt songs I could get my hands on that came from "Monster" or just that I could find in general and made a tape, until you actually drop Monster... called it "Release the Monster" cause I'm still waitin' on the final product fam lol. How far do you got to finish it?

PS - This 12 song mix goes pretty well together....hmmm...
                        keep it 100, that shit just gave me lots of motivation. I'mma redo Lost in Translation, do this song with you and do 1/2 more songs and drop it extremely soon.

Comment

keep it 100, that shit just gave me lots of motivation. I'mma redo Lost in Translation, do this song with you and do 1/2 more songs and drop it extremely soon.
                          imma upload it somewhere and send it to you. i added some little touches here and there with the mixing to give it more of a complete feel. Maybe you can use it. Used some sampling from "Young Frankenstein" to kinda push the project forward, ya know?

Comment

Working...
                          X