This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheBestRapperAlive View Post
    Hahahaha the only reason imma respond to this lil jelous bitch is cause i love this site and i dont want people to get the wrong impression. Yeah i payed chuckee for the verse, and yeah i paid chuckee for the music video. How do you think rappers make money? ANY big rapper would charge for ANYTHING. Fuck im good friends with some pretty big rappers andthey would still charge me for a verse, just like i would charge them. And i used my own fuckin money cause im gettin paid from this shit, are you? Go buy my single on iTunes ya bish you
    Bro, i dont give a fuck, u aint got any talents/skills, just some startup $$ and who knows where u got it, you're keeping that unclear for whatever reason. and son i know more about this bidness than you so just stfu. and who would want a verse for lil fuckee or lil tit for that matter? I am telling you this now, you will never make a livin from rapping. (lol thats prolly gonna motivate u to try i bet, but i feel sorry for you for some reason so know that im not like trying to crush your dreams or whatever.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post
      Bro, i dont give a fuck, u aint got any talents/skills, just some startup $$ and who knows where u got it, you're keeping that unclear for whatever reason. and son i know more about this bidness than you so just stfu. and who would want a verse for lil fuckee or lil tit for that matter? I am telling you this now, you will never make a livin from rapping. (lol thats prolly gonna motivate u to try i bet, but i feel sorry for you for some reason so know that im not like trying to crush your dreams or whatever.)
      Go to my money & bitches music video. You see all those ads? I get paid for every single view. Features, bookings, more money. Ive made dumb money i dont even wanna talk about off this stay up single. Im not one to brag dog but im already startin to make a livin off this shit and im only 16.. I dont know why you have such a problem with that

Comment

Go to my money & bitches music video. You see all those ads? I get paid for every single view. Features, bookings, more money. Ive made dumb money i dont even wanna talk about off this stay up single. Im not one to brag dog but im already startin to make a livin off this shit and im only 16.. I dont know why you have such a problem with that
        cuz u just suck at rapping overall.. im hating cuz i like to believe there's still some artistic creative thinking behind music, even HIPHOP. How do i know you dont do this? just fuckin listen to your verses. But it is clear you only just wanna make some cash.. u dont actually have a passion. maybe passion to get money cuz you've been brainwashed by that YMCMB flashy lifestyle at a young age, ya digg? Liek young chuckee and lil twist, they have no real shit to actually rap about cuz they've been paid at such a young age.

Comment

• I demand a diss track beef. Go.

Comment

• Professor dude aint even that nice though or nice at all..Lay off the nigga Juelz dick...i mean he aint that nice either but damn..how Soulja Boy gonna call Lil B wack...let the nigga ride..
            Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• i aint finna be a rapper, its just fun. im on my producing game and thats whats gonna make me hot bro. count on it

Comment

ya'll should settle this in a rap battle.
                Last edited by ATLien666; 02-01-2013, 03:21 PM.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
                  ya'll should settle this in a rap battle.
                  i second this motion.

Comment

• Comment

• New Twitter account in my sig for my beat making.
                      .................... ....................

Comment

• Got too many projects going on and would love help in finishing them, anyone wanna feature on this joint, it would be for my EP

Listen to Funky Phonk (snippet) on Hulkshare - Free Music Streaming & Download

my rapping lyrics wad freestyles, 4 takes

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post
                          Got too many projects going on and would love help in finishing them, anyone wanna feature on this joint, it would be for my EP

Listen to Funky Phonk (snippet) on Hulkshare - Free Music Streaming & Download

my rapping lyrics wad freestyles, 4 takes
                          Ill jump on a track bra
                          Hip Hop Ain't Dead It Just Had A Heart Attack
                          But You See I Keep It Pumpin' Yea I Got That Heart Back
                          So Just Call Me....
                          "Little Carter" Or "Little Cardiac"

Comment

Working...
                          X