• Show
Clear All

• whattup niggas

Comment

• Originally posted by StephenKING View Post
      whattup niggas
      what up doe

Comment

• Nm just got off deployment looking for producers what yall been doing in the stu

Comment

• Originally posted by StephenKING View Post
          Nm just got off deployment looking for producers what yall been doing in the stu
          The usual. I have a track i want you on.

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
            The usual. I have a track i want you on.
            hit me wit it

Comment

• I know it's been a minute since I've posted in Tha Studio (or on LilWayneHQ in general), but I'm happy to announce that I'm back. For a couple of years I had several different issues occur (mostly due to drugs) that caused me to be homeless, at which point I pawned my mic. I ended up violating probation and doing some time which helped me clear my head a bit. Along with the help of my parents, I've finally managed to get my life together.

I've been writing a lot while I was gone and just recently I got myself a little "studio" set-up. I'm currently in the process of recording my first song in years. If anyone is interested in working together hit me up. I look forward to making more good music with some of you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artille View Post
                I look forward to making more good music with some of you guys.
                just in time for my other other project... glad you got your head right and you're in a good place now. You were missed around these parts. Good ol' Studio vet... Looking forward to your new music fam

Comment

• in case you were wondering this is what we did on deployment kinda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFzaKFEcQgc

Comment

I know it's been a minute since I've posted in Tha Studio (or on LilWayneHQ in general), but I'm happy to announce that I'm back. For a couple of years I had several different issues occur (mostly due to drugs) that caused me to be homeless, at which point I pawned my mic. I ended up violating probation and doing some time which helped me clear my head a bit. Along with the help of my parents, I've finally managed to get my life together.

I've been writing a lot while I was gone and just recently I got myself a little "studio" set-up. I'm currently in the process of recording my first song in years. If anyone is interested in working together hit me up. I look forward to making more good music with some of you guys.
                    Dope welcome back!! Are you primarily a producer or a rapper? Post up some of your stuff homie so I can check out

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                      Dope welcome back!! Are you primarily a producer or a rapper? Post up some of your stuff homie so I can check out
                      Rapper. Theirs a link in my sig to my SoundCloud. It contains pretty much all of the music I made years ago.

Comment

I know it's been a minute since I've posted in Tha Studio (or on LilWayneHQ in general), but I'm happy to announce that I'm back. For a couple of years I had several different issues occur (mostly due to drugs) that caused me to be homeless, at which point I pawned my mic. I ended up violating probation and doing some time which helped me clear my head a bit. Along with the help of my parents, I've finally managed to get my life together.

Welcome back bro!!!! It's been a minute since you been on twitter also
                        I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                          Welcome back bro!!!! It's been a minute since you been on twitter also
                          Thanks man!

Eh, I really have no use for twitter. I don't have time to stalk the lives of my favorite celebrities and none of my friends use it either. I've got more important things to worry about these days. I'll probably get back on there a bit once I start posting my music.
                          Last edited by Artille; 01-20-2015, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X