This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    When are you guys gonna drop the mic and realize your wasting your time?
    thats like telling a group of guys at the ymca playin basketball,
    that they might as well drop the ball and realize they're wasting their time;
    im pretty sure everyone here rapping mainly because its fun and they do it in their spare time,
    just like some people go to recreation centers to play basketball in their spare time becuz its fun.
    everyone there isnt trying to get into the nba,
    just as everyone here isnt trying to be professional rappers signed to a label
    EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
      thats like telling a group of guys at the ymca playin basketball,
      that they might as well drop the ball and realize they're wasting their time;
      im pretty sure everyone here rapping mainly because its fun and they do it in their spare time,
      just like some people go to recreation centers to play basketball in their spare time becuz its fun.
      everyone there isnt trying to get into the nba,
      just as everyone here isnt trying to be professional rappers signed to a label

too long didnt read

Comment

• *waits for a tldr type reply*

edit* ha he beat me to it.
        EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          When are you guys gonna drop the mic and realize your wasting your time?
          When are you gunna drop the video camera and realize your wasting your time?

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post

I got a milli views tho, and im making about 500 a month off that video just for sitting on my ass.

winninnnngg

Comment

whats with you goin at everyone today bro bro???first me, then poyo, now kidcomet.
              go get some pussy and relieve that stress playboi

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
              Noble and Myk have been my favorite Studio rappers since the jump. I have all of their projects. Fuck a niggas thoughts. That What a Blunt tape. Swagged the fuck out. Still ridin for Poyo too though.
              you aint gotta choose sides doggie,
              but cha boi noble goin ham and cheese on niggas outta nowhere for whatever reason.
              not very noble of him, dont you think???
              Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 06-06-2012, 10:59 PM.

Comment

whats with you goin at everyone today bro bro???first me, then poyo, now kidcomet.
                go get some pussy and relieve that stress playboi

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

you aint gotta choose sides doggie,
                but cha boi noble goin ham and cheese on niggas outta nowhere for whatever reason
                I haven't gone at anyone today.

You - Well you're just a dumbass lol.
                Poyo - I've said many of times I think he mimics and jocks rappers with his rapping. That's no secret. I've said it before directly to him in feedbacks on his songs as well.
                KidComet - I was replying to his stupid comment with a stupid comment. He thinks because he doesn't wanna rap anymore that no one can enjoy their hobby, which is false.

Comment

Poyo - I've said many of times I think he mimics and jocks rappers with his rapping. That's no secret. I've said it before directly to him in feedbacks on his songs as well.
                  KidComet - I was replying to his stupid comment with a stupid comment. He thinks because he doesn't wanna rap anymore that no one can enjoy their hobby, which is false.
                  yeah you're right, im a dumbass for making you look stupid makes sense.

u couldnt even come up with a legit reason for comin at me.

Comment

yeah you're right, im a dumbass for making you look stupid makes sense.

u couldnt even come up with a legit reason for comin at me.

Comment

At least you dont dispute my swagless claims lol but who do you think i "mimic" ?
                      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

outta words i see.

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post

At least you dont dispute my swagless claims lol but who do you think i "mimic" ?
                          Your swagless claims are false so there was no reason to address them. Lies tbh. But I expect lying from you, shit that is what Poyo means rofl.

And I'd rather not list all the rappers. You just do you.

Comment

Working...
                          X