Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been having so much fun lately that like IDK I'm not inspired to write anything anymore. Anyone else have that problem?
    Like I tried writing to some smooth , soulful type shit, but like 3 bars in I couldn't think of anything, or maybe I'm just pushing it trying to fit multi's that I fuck up and just quit.

IDK what it is, I can write to like bangers, and I have a few written that I can just write so quickly, but I know thats not me and not the direction I want to go.

I fuckin hate this
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
      I've been having so much fun lately that like IDK I'm not inspired to write anything anymore. Anyone else have that problem?
      Like I tried writing to some smooth , soulful type shit, but like 3 bars in I couldn't think of anything, or maybe I'm just pushing it trying to fit multi's that I fuck up and just quit.

IDK what it is, I can write to like bangers, and I have a few written that I can just write so quickly, but I know thats not me and not the direction I want to go.

I fuckin hate this
      aye bruh read a book lol.

Lyricist gotta read man nigga, keeps em brains sharp as a sword

Kendrick
      Tupac
      Ab-Soul
      Lupe
      J cole

all be readin dawg, get a book and read, you gonna feel so inspired when u finish a couple of pages, but u gotta be intrested in whatever book u choose

or read poetry.

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        aye bruh read a book lol.

Lyricist gotta read man nigga, keeps em brains sharp as a sword

Kendrick
        Tupac
        Ab-Soul
        Lupe
        J cole

all be readin dawg, get a book and read, you gonna feel so inspired when u finish a couple of pages, but u gotta be intrested in whatever book u choose

or read poetry.
        Good looks , any books you recommend?
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Depends on you, I read a lot of stuff about spiritually and what not.
          Depends on what you into, Urban Youth etc

A book really gotta grab my attention for me to read it tho
          so what kinda stuff do u think would peak your interest

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            Depends on you, I read a lot of stuff about spiritually and what not.
            Depends on what you into, Urban Youth etc

A book really gotta grab my attention for me to read it tho
            so what kinda stuff do u think would peak your interest
            Bout to read these

Bomb the Suburbs: Graffiti, Race, Freight-Hopping and the Search for Hip-Hop's Moral Center: William Upski Wimsatt: 9781933368559: Amazon.com: Books
            1984 (Signet Classics): George Orwell, Erich Fromm: 9780451524935: Amazon.com: Books

These look interesting AF, and I never know what to do when I'm doing nothing so this will kill time, appreciate it a lot for not trolling for once.

Comment

Bout to read these

Bomb the Suburbs: Graffiti, Race, Freight-Hopping and the Search for Hip-Hop's Moral Center: William Upski Wimsatt: 9781933368559: Amazon.com: Books
              1984 (Signet Classics): George Orwell, Erich Fromm: 9780451524935: Amazon.com: Books

These look interesting AF, and I never know what to do when I'm doing nothing so this will kill time, appreciate it a lot for not trolling for once.
              remember to search for them Ebooks so u dnt gotta pay

Comment

Bout to read these

If you're gonna read 1984, read Brave New World, too.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

i recommend reading my dick. it says fuck you, no homo.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• i got a few questions n i would appreciate some tips
                    so do i need credibility? claiming that i'm repping a lifestyle that aint mine, it is more spontaneous for me to rap about drugs hoes wips clothes mostly because of the rappers who influence my lyrics but also when i make a lyrical verse i feel as a white individual that it aint my buisness rapping about the hood and the black community strugle so i feel condemned to do the MGK emotional shit ya know what am saying

Comment

• Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
                      i recommend reading my dick. it says fuck you, no homo.
                      Thanks I recommend this one for you YTMND - Trolling for Dummies

Comment

• Originally posted by wezz View Post
                        i got a few questions n i would appreciate some tips
                        so do i need credibility? claiming that i'm repping a lifestyle that aint mine, it is more spontaneous for me to rap about drugs hoes wips clothes mostly because of the rappers who influence my lyrics but also when i make a lyrical verse i feel as a white individual that it aint my buisness rapping about the hood and the black community strugle so i feel condemned to do the MGK emotional shit ya know what am saying
                        you gain more credibility, and its much more easier, rapping about things you know. You know dont know that rapper lifestyle as well, or at least you only know about it from what you hear in music. Rap about your life, what effects (or affects) you and that produces better material and makes your music more genuine.

Comment

• Bugatti remix tonight
                          I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
                          FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Working...
                          X