This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nothing but dope beats lately.
    I posted 7 last week you can check out. only have like 3 or so floating around right now though
    .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
      That new Mykill + @DatWeezy will be ridic... #beleeedatplayboi
      leak the dirty dans track

Comment

• I love the studio but where else do you guys post your music? I'm looking for more outlets I got some songs coming up I wanna get out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
          I love the studio but where else do you guys post your music? I'm looking for more outlets I got some songs coming up I wanna get out there.
          should be talking with people that have like B-class blogs. Most top level blogs (Rap Radar, SmokingSection.net, RealTalk NY, etc) look to the "minor league" blogs sometimes for songs, and that's a good way to filter your music up the chain. Plus they are more apt to post music from unknowns, because they are more lax about it. I'm sure you could google a popular rapper and find a blog for em similar to this so you can spread the word though.

#WatchIt drops tonight people at midnight. </shamelessplug>

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
            should be talking with people that have like B-class blogs. Most top level blogs (Rap Radar, SmokingSection.net, RealTalk NY, etc) look to the "minor league" blogs sometimes for songs, and that's a good way to filter your music up the chain. Plus they are more apt to post music from unknowns, because they are more lax about it. I'm sure you could google a popular rapper and find a blog for em similar to this so you can spread the word though.

#WatchIt drops tonight people at midnight. </shamelessplug>
            Ah that's a good idea. Thanks bro.

Comment

• Finally got signed. Last night Sean Paul of Young Bloods picked me up as the new Signee of Naybahood Atlanta which includes artist like YG,Rich Homie Quan and lots of other atlanta based artist (not including Yg he's from the west side). Feels good though and im opening up for a show they got coming up in a few weeks.
              I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
              FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

• Originally posted by tmillzy View Post
                Finally got signed. Last night Sean Paul of Young Bloods picked me up as the new Signee of Naybahood Atlanta which includes artist like YG,Rich Homie Quan and lots of other atlanta based artist (not including Yg he's from the west side). Feels good though and im opening up for a show they got coming up in a few weeks.
                Good luck bro Nice to hear that

Comment

Finally got signed. Last night Sean Paul of Young Bloods picked me up as the new Signee of Naybahood Atlanta which includes artist like YG,Rich Homie Quan and lots of other atlanta based artist (not including Yg he's from the west side). Feels good though and im opening up for a show they got coming up in a few weeks.
                  congratulations man. great to hear people on here making moves and doing well for themselves. i wish you well in your future endeavors and I hope to hear some great music from you in the future!

Comment

im google searching naybahood atl and nothing come up

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                      im google searching naybahood atl and nothing come up
                      my bad its naybahood crew atlanta its imprinted under something else i gotta find out what it is and ill post more info on it
                      FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

my bad its naybahood crew atlanta its imprinted under something else i gotta find out what it is and ill post more info on it
                        Stay in touch and keep posting here brah
                        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                          Stay in touch and keep posting here brah
                          i gotcha fasho
                          FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Working...
                          X