This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tha Studio Index & Chat

I think you two should have a battle.... DOOOO IT!

Comment

Any day

Comment

im startin to work on my mixtape, any options for beat selection?

O and do I need to get a studio mic or can I just get a normal mic
        Last edited by Young Mula Fan; 03-15-2012, 04:38 PM.
        Hip Hop Ain't Dead It Just Had A Heart Attack
        But You See I Keep It Pumpin' Yea I Got That Heart Back
        So Just Call Me....
        "Little Carter" Or "Little Cardiac"

Comment

"Tell em the truth and they call you a traitor, talk to em honestly and they call u a hater"
          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Hey all you Cli-City fans out ther. Who'd like to see him shut me up? Just battle me. You can even make the rules lol. Lets get it.
            Last edited by MC_Crary; 03-15-2012, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
              Hey all you Cli-City fans out ther. Who'd like to see him shut me up? Just battle me. You can even make the rules lol. Lets get it.
              Why you mad all of a sudden at him?

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                Why you mad all of a sudden at him?
                Has to do with a situation over a JR Nickz track and the bitch ass way Cli handled it.

Comment

I'll explain this completely once, so for future reference everyone can come back to this post. JR Nickz had a track called Nightmares (The preview of a new version of that track is up), that he wanted Cli to feature on. Nickz sent Cli an accapella of the song, told him where to find the beat and the name of the beat. Cli never sends Nickz anything back on this track, but somehow this beat ends up being used on Cli's mixtape/album on the track My Voice. Granted, we do not own the beats. Free download beats are available to everyone and I can't stop anyone from using a beat, but its the fact that Cli knew that Nickz was using this beat already. Hell, he even asked Cli for a fucking feature on it. Based on the comradery, I assumed we had built (hey we know what assuming does right?), I wouldn't have expected Cli to do something like that. He's on my last album, I'm on his, Nickz is on his, and we have numerous collaborations. He shouts our names out in numerous songs. Seems a little shady to me, to say the least.

*I thought those would automatically become one post, my b mods.

Comment

Oh damn, that is actually a good reason to be mad at someone. Lol I thought you were just picking on Cli randomly. Was bout to drop some nukes for that nigga

Lol jk ,
                    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Shut the fuck up.....Fuck a battle nigga....that aint why I do this rap shit.....I enjoy making music...period....JR Nickz knows what's up.....he never sent me any beat..he sent an acapella and told me who the producers were...all that other shit is FALSE and he knows that shit.... always told me that the track wasn't right and that is why I never recorded it...I was waiting for him to send the track.....he told me who made the beat and that was it...but fuck it though..Ride with your mans....i aint who wouldn't......but I know wassup...fuck would I ask a nigga about the same track if I had intentions of fucking it up.....I aint tripping, still doing my music thing.....you can keep throwing shots nigga...but I ain't ..The funny thing about this entire situation is...Me and Nickz PM'd after all of this and was planning to do another track called 'Never Felt Pain"...Mc_Crary way too emotional...Dude entire shit changed...just goes to show how much he was fronting in the first place....even though he aint fucking with me...I'm still fucking with his music..fuck all the other shit....I enjoyed it before he gon on his period and I aint gonna front like I aint. .regardless....and that's real.....this nigga egging for a response...but after this aint no more responding to shit....shut the fuck up and release music.......all this back and forth trying to get a battle aint gon never happen....and to be frank....You aint fucking with me dawg on that rap tip ..so even battling would be a waste of time....a nigga in college right now grinding...bout to go to pharmacy school...you really think I'm worrying about some nigga on lilwaynehq that aint fucking with me........life to short nigga to be worrying about what some nigga don't like about your shit......let your music speak from now on and maybe I will respond sometimes in the near future otherwise all this messaging shit gonna get you no where....
                      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Battling is apart of this art called hip-hop lil nigga. If you don't understand that, then you obviously don't understand the craft. I can't speak for the way Nickz handled it because Im not him. Otn some real shit Im a Nine Trey Blood and Respect and Loyalty are the number one values taught. So any day and time Im gonna ride for my niggas. But Im not gonna beat a dead horse, if you're not gonna respond. I got my shit out. We know the truth over here.

And for you wack ass niggas that think I'm talking about my set for some kind of street cred around here, false. I'm just saying that's why I'm gonna jump to battle for any of my niggas at any time.
                        Last edited by MC_Crary; 03-16-2012, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Just got done mastering 5 songs for the mixtape. I've spent more time mastering songs for this project then I ever have, hope it shows.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                          X