• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tha Studio Index & Chat

wtf, it wont lemme see the last page.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Is it just me or is the page not working?

I had to change my general settings to see last post first in the general settings. Weird.

Anyway, I'm excited to hear your new stuff Noble.
      Last edited by MC_Crary; 03-16-2012, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
        Battling is apart of this art called hip-hop lil nigga. If you don't understand that, then you obviously don't understand the craft. I can't speak for the way Nickz handled it because Im not him. Otn some real shit Im a Nine Trey Blood and Respect and Loyalty are the number one values taught. So any day and time Im gonna ride for my niggas. But Im not gonna beat a dead horse, if you're not gonna respond. I got my shit out. We know the

Comment

Lol Those Fucking Drake Faces >>>>>
          twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            Insignificant

On another note, promo single from MAC coming this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
              Insignificant

On another note, promo single from MAC coming this weekend.
              you see cmon? Your not a thug

Comment

Soooooo... I'm working on a 10-12 track solo effort... anyone wanna do some collabs? the more the merrier.

Comment

• Fucking throwback track right here

Who Remembers this shit lol

THROWBACK Damn lol by theShylo on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

I just found it, I Know MYkill ill remember it.
                  Idk who else would

EDIT: My bad mykill, i keep forgetting theres a Studion Index thread for this kinda shit man, feel free to do what u gotta do lol -.-

Comment

• Re: Fucking throwback track right here

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                    Who Remembers this shit lol

THROWBACK Damn lol by theShylo on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

I just found it, I Know MYkill ill remember it.
                    Idk who else would

EDIT: My bad mykill, i keep forgetting theres a Studion Index thread for this kinda shit man, feel free to do what u gotta do lol -.-
                    yeah i remember this. good song man. mixed pretty well too. if you pay more attention, and listen to more music, and get the lyrical part down (which you're close to anyway) and then get some more confidence in yourself you'd be pretty dope on the mic. you're good now. i enjoy your music. just keep at it mane.

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                      yeah i remember this. good song man. mixed pretty well too. if you pay more attention, and listen to more music, and get the lyrical part down (which you're close to anyway) and then get some more confidence in yourself you'd be pretty dope on the mic. you're good now. i enjoy your music. just keep at it mane.
                      damn but that was like 1 or 2 years ago,

lol i dnt even see any improvement,
                      i think that was the best chorus i ever pulled outta my ass

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Too many people are being too friendly on feedback. I think everyone is overrating songs because they're scared if they're too truthful, then the feedback they get in return won't be good. Me not being one of them, because I could care less lol. It's just an on going cycle. Then you got these 'non-studio' people who come and give their opinions on their 'forum friends' songs, and only dick ride them.

Half of these rappers don't deserve over 3/5 ratings on their songs on their good days. Real talk.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                          X