X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tha Studio Index & Chat

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
    It doesn't always have to be "This is wack" or "Stop rapping" though. You can just flat out say "Yo you need to work alot harder on improving, this isn't good tbh" or something. Either way you put it, telling them their flaws won't sound nice usually. But no reason to keep wasting time writing about this lol, everyone can see my opinions above. I just hope people actually understand what I mean though.
    Hater.

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...sm-maniac.html
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
      The worst song I've heard on this forum in awhile. Can't remember the last time I heard a song worse then that. There was no reason to give feedback because I would have had to write an essay (roflroflrofl) to tell you what you need to improve on.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

At least you were being honest . lol but then if your not going to give feedback why just write shit like you suck. You've done that to most of my songs, meaning you never really told me what to improve on.
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          Mc Cray wants to battle
          he sent me a PM.
          Actually it said if you want to battle me set a date and the rules. Otherwise, respect your elders and keep it moving.
          I dont think I should have to respond to you in any other way that. Besides correcting you when youre wrong lol

Comment

yo i wanna battle blakejay, j smooth, cli city.

no rules, rap a 16 -32 about anything.

acapella, and preferably a low quality mic , becuz im doin my via phone mic.

lol. nah , but just acapella.

due by midnight.

lets get it.
            EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
              Actually it said if you want to battle me set a date and the rules. Otherwise, respect your elders and keep it moving.
              I dont think I should have to respond to you in any other way that. Besides correcting you when youre wrong lol
              Okay,

Date: 3/20/2012

Rules: 16 bars, no beat, acapella only, but you arent allowed to use your voice.

You up for it?

Comment

All these battles !, Can't wait till they get out and or leaked

Comment

Poyo - Drank In My Cup Coming Soon
                  twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                    Okay,

Date: 3/20/2012

Rules: 16 bars, no beat, acapella only, but you arent allowed to use your voice.

You up for it?
                    What?

Comment

What?
                      African clicking only or something

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Ha itd probably be better than his usual shit.

On another note, I dont know if any of you know this but JR Nickz is the onlt rapper I know personally, that never writes down his rhymes. Everything up top like Jay and B.I.G. Not on that Wayne shit either, every verse is kept completely up top. No evidence.

Comment

Ha itd probably be better than his usual shit.

On another note, I dont know if any of you know this but JR Nickz is the onlt rapper I know personally, that never writes down his rhymes. Everything up top like Jay and B.I.G. Not on that Wayne shit either, every verse is kept completely up top. No evidence.
                          Lol I just realized i sound awkward on that toast to the dead. My voice was hurting that morning. Deff Re-Recording SOON!

Comment

Working...
                          X