This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
    maybe one day when i give a shit. who cares about these guys? got nothin' else to do than start a flame war on an internet forum. its not like i even said anything to em either... Skilz dick rydahs thinking they hard on the internet.

Besides... I'd do it a diss track on that Chiraq beat.
    No war. I just said you were a bitch for locking SkilZ threads. I read the thread where you caught feelings over feedback my nigga, feedback dawg. Wtf? So now you getting feedback and not just from me. Quit being a bitch and acting all innocent like a bitch. You pulled a hoe move and you know it. I was just pointing it out. Sensitive guy.

I'm just saying, I was about to comment on the thread and you had already closed it like a bitch. Didn't even let that hoe breathe for a day. All because OP forgot feedback, nigga fuck your songs, he don't gotta link you to his threads. You just went into his to hate, fuck nigga.

Originally posted by SkilZ View Post
    How ironic, especially from the mod himself.
    This Ol' fruity ass nigga a contradiction like a starburst.
    WIZHEEZY�
    Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface
    I never cared about you WizHeezy lol. All you ever did was hurt my feelings over the Internet.

Comment

• Ladies lets stop all this bullshit please it's petty and ridiculous

Comment

• Originally posted by WizHeezy View Post
        No war. I just said you were a bitch for locking SkilZ threads.
        The rules say he needs feedback, i gave him a momentary pass for his other threads where he didnt supply feedback to which he posted several, he posts his mixtape without feedback, i commented on him not posting any feedback for his mixtape, he didnt go listen to some songs and supply feedback to his new thread and support the community, you bitches caught feelings over me saying "hey, go make some feedback so this is legit", and since you guys wanted to be a bitch about, I modded his shit. Deal. You can kick and scream, call names all you want, but you're just show how immature you really are and how it was mostly warranted. I didnt even say one single word that was meant as a shot at Skilz or anything he did, but you guys took my "wheres the feedback for this" comment WAAAAAAAY outta context and proportion.

TLDR: Like Wisheezy said, chill bruh. It's done. you guys didnt follow the rules. you can't do anything about it. next time, just follow the rules. It's that simple.

Comment

The rules say he needs feedback, i gave him a momentary pass for his other threads where he didnt supply feedback to which he posted several, he posts his mixtape without feedback, i commented on him not posting any feedback for his mixtape, he didnt go listen to some songs and supply feedback to his new thread and support the community, you bitches caught feelings over me saying "hey, go make some feedback so this is legit", and since you guys wanted to be a bitch about, I modded his shit. Deal. You can kick and scream, call names all you want, but you're just show how immature you really are and how it was mostly warranted. I didnt even say one single word that was meant as a shot at Skilz or anything he did, but you guys took my "wheres the feedback for this" comment WAAAAAAAY outta context and proportion.

TLDR: Like Wisheezy said, chill bruh. It's done. you guys didnt follow the rules. you can't do anything about it. next time, just follow the rules. It's that simple.
          He edited his thread & added the feedback before you closed it tho my nigga? You caught feelings & closed it. He even apologized & said he forgot. That's fucked up, nigga gotta kiss your ass to keep threads open now.
          WIZHEEZY�
          I never cared about you WizHeezy lol. All you ever did was hurt my feelings over the Internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
            mykill lets stop all this bullshit please it's petty and ridiculous

SkilZ
            Own The Studio
            #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?
            Subscribe to Like all of the latest songs from SkilZ on YouTube� now!
            Don't forget to Listen & Download all of the latest projects from SkilZ on DatPiff�!

Comment

• Nobody's gotta kiss my ass to do anything. But if you want to act childish and be disrespectful, then things happen. Even in his note he was being a baby about it.

Regardless, case closed. Move along please. Who's ready for some new [MENTION=43392]MC_Crary[/MENTION] music?

Comment

Nobody's gotta kiss my ass to do anything. But if you want to act childish and be disrespectful, then things happen. Even in his note he was being a baby about it.

Regardless, case closed. Move along please. Who's ready for some new @MC_Crary music?
                Ok. Just like SkilZ said, don't hate.
                WIZHEEZY�

Comment

• You guys spend too much time catching feelings and caring about shit that don't mean anything. Maybe if y'all spent the same amount of time on the MUSIC, u could make 1 decent tune to come out yo moufs.

U guys r funny doe

Comment

• please start a diss battle to make something interesting come out of this beef it would be entertaining as eff and would be great sport for the both of you's to hone your skills.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post
                      Tha Professor spend too much time catching feelings and caring about shit that don't mean anything. Maybe if Tha Professor spent the same amount of time on the MUSIC, Tha Professor could make 1 decent tune to come out his mouf.

Tha Professor is funny doe

"Girl, I'm Kendrick Lamar AKA I Can't Spit A Bar!"

Comment

• Originally posted by KendrickLamarCantSpitABar View Post
                        He listens to Kendrick Lamar, what do you expect?
                        Kendrick can spit bars tho
                        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                          Kendrick can't spit bars tho

"Girl, I'm Kendrick Lamar AKA I Can't Spit A Bar!"

Comment

Working...
                          X