Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did a remix to Used To. I can't wait to release it. Just gotta finish the cover
    https://linktr.ee/sideshowkvlz

Comment

• Originally posted by Laudacity93 View Post
      I did a remix to Used To. I can't wait to release it. Just gotta finish the cover
      U ain't gonna do better than the original so we got no reason to listen to it. Sry m8

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
        U ain't gonna do better than the original so we got no reason to listen to it. Sry m8
        That's your opinion #swirv

Comment

• Originally posted by Laudacity93 View Post
          That's your opinion #swirv
          All ur threads get less than 3 replies anyways

Comment

All ur threads get less than 3 replies anyways
            Why you so salty on independent rappers? Do they threaten you? Was your rap career a source of embarrassment for you

Comment

• Originally posted by tha gr8 m8 View Post
              all ur threads get less than 3 replies anyways

gomd..

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                Why you so salty on independent rappers? Do they threaten you? Was your rap career a source of embarrassment for you
                What rap career? I did it as a hobby & have thousands of views

Comment

so whats your deal then? you just dont like other people rapping? King Kailez is fucking dope.

and views dont count when you sit on your comp and hit refresh all day m8

Comment

Lmao you suck at dealing and rapping

Comment

• is anybody in here down to collab ? my soundcloud name is xta$ythedrug

Comment

• would anyone here want me to sing on their song!!??? I’m not the best singer I’m like a 6.5 or a 7, but I’m alright. I sound alrightable. in the streets they call me mighty boy wonder and in school I waz in theatre from 7th grade to 12th AND I can sing almost every song from high school musical ok that’s a lie I can sing EVERY song. lol. but that’s because I REALLY love that movie. and I’m NOT gay. I just have no BASS in my stuff lol. so that’s why I can’t rap or freestyle none. but PLEASE someone here take a chance and let me sing a are and be or something

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Xavierr View Post
                        is anybody in here down to collab ? my soundcloud name is xta$ythedrug
                        you need a singer bro?

Comment

• suree whats ur soundcloud ? [MENTION=63546]-_-[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                          X