This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
    would anyone here want me to sing on their song!!??? I’m not the best singer I’m like a 6.5 or a 7, but I’m alright. I sound alrightable. in the streets they call me mighty boy wonder and in school I waz in theatre from 7th grade to 12th AND I can sing almost every song from high school musical ok that’s a lie I can sing EVERY song. lol. but that’s because I REALLY love that movie. and I’m NOT gay. I just have no BASS in my stuff lol. so that’s why I can’t rap or freestyle none. but PLEASE someone here take a chance and let me sing a are and be or something

- - - Updated - - -

you need a singer bro?
    check my soundcloud in my sig. you like anything?
    .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Xavierr View Post
      suree whats ur soundcloud ? @-_-
      don`t have one. I will make one IMMEDIATELY
      Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
      check my soundcloud in my sig. you like anything?
      none of those songs have any words on them what the hell I'm finna do with thiz shit

the fire beat was probably the closest i could find to my actual style however, i wouldn`t know the hell to do with the motherfucker no how anyway, i don`t have ANY idea on how to make my own songs or anything like that bro or ANYTHING. i just thought someone might need me to you know sing on their stuff or something like that you know!?? do you have a specific beat you want me to sing on for you bro? or did you want me to pay you for anything or somein

Comment

don`t have one. I will make one IMMEDIATELY
        none of those songs have any words on them what the hell I'm finna do with thiz shit

the fire beat was probably the closest i could find to my actual style however, i wouldn`t know the hell to do with the motherfucker no how anyway, i don`t have ANY idea on how to make my own songs or anything like that bro or ANYTHING. i just thought someone might need me to you know sing on their stuff or something like that you know!?? do you have a specific beat you want me to sing on for you bro? or did you want me to pay you for anything or somein
        I figured since most artists can write a song from scratch, you could too.
        .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
          I figured since most artists can write a song from scratch, you could too.
          lmao who you puckin yo lips at lmao started to take that as a sign of passive aggressive, and I'm only JUST now getting into this music thang bro, the only songs I've ever wrote were covers from over songs, I've NEVER sung an original song before. shoot i thought somebody else a write the songs for me hell, shit. but you gotta write your own songs from SCRATCH!??? ohh no no nooooooo

that's COMPLETELY not convienent. shiiit I'll write a hook or a bridge or somein, shit. i'll write a abc a 123 or some

im DAMN sho not writing the whole shit tho, shit lol that'll take up my whole fuckin time bubble shit

but forreal think about it tho fuck wit me on some shit!! i really wanna sing slow jams or pop, i'm still looking thru yo beats, if i come up with a song can you get at me?

Comment

• Shit this page

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
              Shit this page
              let me stop before they think im joking lol, i'm really trying to get on my teddy p

Comment

let me stop before they think im joking lol, i'm really trying to get on my teddy p
                Post ur soundcloud then

Comment

Post ur soundcloud then
                  you ain't shit hold up though I'm finna go make it real quick

Comment

you ain't shit hold up though I'm finna go make it real quick
                    Inb4 u still don't post it in a few days

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                      Inb4 u still don't post it in a few days
                      I'M ON MY DS YO

I had to go all the way in my room and turn on my wii just to make thiz muth a fucka HERE soundcloud.com/bottled-water

I JUST made that mud just wall a go

so yall believe me?

Comment

I'M ON MY DS YO

I had to go all the way in my room and turn on my wii just to make thiz muth a fucka HERE soundcloud.com/bottled-water

I JUST made that mud just wall a go

so yall believe me?
                        There are no tracks..

Comment

There are no tracks..
                          because!!! I aint never made no song before boy i came from nothing nigga -_- I'm adopted

lmaoo nah but forreal, just give me like the doubt benefit or some shit on this bro lol i PROMISE i got that get buck get back .

Comment

Working...
                          X