This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
    You don't memorize your lyrics? lol after a few times spittin over the beat i instantly remember every word whenever i hear the beat again. I always burn my beats to cd's to bump in the car as well, but i do feel you on all the session files...but hey that's why you keep you stuff on a home pc and just use your laptop to work on mixing etc.
    Yeah i memorize, but i got notes that i jot down, like im constantly out places, and think of concepts, or punchlines, so i gotta write them down so i dont forget it.
    before i started gettin serious wit rappin, i never wrote them down when they came to my head, and forgot them by the time i got home, and was mad becuz it was some dope shit lol
    but since the thief incident, i been using my mp3 player to record all my thoughts, and rhymes.
    good idea with the home computer pc thing. but the fucked up thing was i had just bought the external hardrive that i was bout to use to back up all my data on, but that was in the backpack as well.
    i recall drake rapping about losing one of his notebooks wit his rhymes before in one of his songs, i forgot which one though.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
    yo i can see you some
    George Zimmerman type shit looking for took your shit lol but on the real i hope you get back on track cause i donr heard good things about your skills

lol yeah. thanks bro.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Originally posted by jrnickz View Post
    that's y i don't write shit down. Can't steal a niggas thoughts haha
    but dont you ever think of some hot shit while you at school or work or sumthing???
    u gotta write dat shit down at the moment, or u gonna forget.
    EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• For those of yall who have heard a few songs from me..can yall give me some tips on like what i can improve on?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
        For those of yall who have heard a few songs from me..can yall give me some tips on like what i can improve on?
        Your shits to dope. If you could actually mix/ master , I be bumping your shit everyday
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

For those of yall who have heard a few songs from me..can yall give me some tips on like what i can improve on?
          dropping material.......

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
          Your shits to dope. If you could actually mix/ I master...
          yeah something was off about ya mixing/mastering when i downloaded the mixtape you dropped.
          its noticeably lower in sound volume than other songs and mixtapes on my mp3 player.
          even at the highest volume i turn my mp3 player to, it still sound quieter.
          EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
            dropping material.......

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

yeah something was off about ya mixing/mastering when i downloaded the mixtape you dropped.
            its noticeably lower in sound volume than other songs and mixtapes on my mp3 player.
            even at the highest volume i turn my mp3 player to, it still sound quieter.
            Same. It all like in 128 too.
            The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• "I'm cleaning up the garden how I'm picking up hoes
              elevator in the booth how I'm switching up flows"

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
              Need to honestly hear some more original songs, and by that I mean not freestyle but song creation, from you to give a fair assessment...
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                Yeah i memorize, but i got notes that i jot down, like im constantly out places, and think of concepts, or punchlines, so i gotta write them down so i dont forget it.
                before i started gettin serious wit rappin, i never wrote them down when they came to my head, and forgot them by the time i got home, and was mad becuz it was some dope shit lol
                but since the thief incident, i been using my mp3 player to record all my thoughts, and rhymes.
                good idea with the home computer pc thing. but the fucked up thing was i had just bought the external hardrive that i was bout to use to back up all my data on, but that was in the backpack as well.
                i recall drake rapping about losing one of his notebooks wit his rhymes before in one of his songs, i forgot which one though.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

lol yeah. thanks bro.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

but dont you ever think of some hot shit while you at school or work or sumthing???
                u gotta write dat shit down at the moment, or u gonna forget.

I lost some of my hottest verses down in Caibo, so if you find that blackberry with the side scroll just sell that mufucka to anybody that i know. -Say Whats Real

Comment

nothing ur pretty much perfect.

Comment

ive been sleeping on you bro, link me to your best shit
                    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• I am also in birdcall remix.

Comment

• LWHQ All-Star remix. You gotta get Birdman in it too.

Comment

• Originally posted by akkucc View Post
                          I am also in birdcall remix.

Comment

Working...
                          X