Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made the biggest connect of my life about 2 weeks ago, have a big meeting on tuesday and things lookin real good so expect some big updates from me in the near future...REAL BIG.

Comment

• Shylo-Everything Changed (Prod. By Trebles and Blues) by theShylo on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Comment

• Cli-City x Poyo...Later today.......This one is incredible....
        Might have a double Wammy Poyo x Purpen x Cli-City if the nigga feels like it...

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

Dude you need to stop with the suicidal type shit bro....should've done the motivation track...a nice switch of pace...
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Smh at people who don't understand the element of surprise. Why you all can't just wait til your song is out and let it do the talking? Y'all make me less hyped for your songs when your in this thread all day hyping your records like some big shots rofl.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post

Dude you need to stop with the suicidal type shit bro....should've done the motivation track...a nice switch of pace...

da fk nigga that song was not suicidal at all

Comment

• I think i am gonna drop a mixtape after the summer

I hate them thirsty bitches
              Cut them off like circumcision
              -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                Smh at people who don't understand the element of surprise. Why you all can't just wait til your song is out and let it do the talking? Y'all make me less hyped for your songs when your in this thread all day hyping your records like some big shots rofl.
                it just opens up discussion, not a big deal tbh, doubt one little post would make anyone less inclined to listen to the song. and if remember correctly you were hyping big spender joint before you released it
                twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                  it just opens up discussion, not a big deal tbh, doubt one little post would make anyone less inclined to listen to the song. and if remember correctly you were hyping big spender joint before you released it
                  Nah. You're wrong.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Nah. You're wrong.
                    I kinda agree with you, it's only acceptable if it's for like a mixtape or something but for every track it's kind of pointless.

Comment

Smh at people who don't understand the element of surprise. Why you all can't just wait til your song is out and let it do the talking? Y'all make me less hyped for your songs when your in this thread all day hyping your records like some big shots rofl.
                      How is that different from releasing a snippet of a song? And most people have done that... Everybody does shit different.....plus when the studio is boring why not discuss songs and shit instead of bitching...and honestly if talking about a record gonna make you not listen then why listen at all...its the same record...

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                      da fk nigga that song was not suicidal at all
                      I was kidding bro..
                      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Mixtape preview out sometime next week. Still Here. Early April.
                        this is what i was thinking bout, its the same shit really, and this is not even for a full song just a preview, why not just keep hush till you dropped it?
                        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Yall ready for that freestyle shit at 7?

Comment

Working...
                          X