Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got the new iPad so all I gotta do is get a keyboard dock and a new USB mic. Does anyone know any good apple studio apps and what kind of mic I should get?
    U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

• Originally posted by jrnickz View Post
      Just got the new iPad so all I gotta do is get a keyboard dock and a new USB mic. Does anyone know any good apple studio apps and what kind of mic I should get?
      Best USB mic is audio technica AT2020 , but i got samson CO1U since i didnt want to wait for shipping.
      That goes for 100, samson co1u is like 80
      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
        Best USB mic is audio technica AT2020 , but i got samson CO1U since i didnt want to wait for shipping.
        That goes for 100, samson co1u is like 80
        I was gonna go to guitar center and c what they reccomend cause I'm to impatient for shipping as well. How about studio apps any suggestions
        U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

• Originally posted by jrnickz View Post
          I was gonna go to guitar center and c what they reccomend cause I'm to impatient for shipping as well. How about studio apps any suggestions
          I don't know any , nor recommend it. Maybe for recording but for mixing a PC is deff better because of all the much stronger programs that an ipad can't hold. I heard T.I dropped a studio app though check that out.

Edit: Samson CO1U , Argueable , second best USB mic, can be found at best buy's , thats where i got mine
          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Only me and poyo are really new.....
            yeah cuz tripping, and we both quality artists, better than alot of the "older people"
            twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Corruption View Post
              So many new people in tha studio. Idk if i wanna even drop anything in here anymore...
              nigga plz...we all amateurs here..
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• What do you guys think of em? They go to my school and they wanted to start a group and wanted me to join but idk... i feel like just riding solo... I mean they got better equipment and shit but I rather just stay real and to me then join their group... They seem like there just doing it for the fame too...

Comment

• i thought that shit was pretty dope. and look at dem views!!!
                  twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

What do you guys think of em? They go to my school and they wanted to start a group and wanted me to join but idk... i feel like just riding solo... I mean they got better equipment and shit but I rather just stay real and to me then join their group... They seem like there just doing it for the fame too...
                    Don't join them. You will bring their group down.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                      i thought that shit was pretty dope. and look at dem views!!!
                      Yeah SPADES got like 8000 likes on fb and like 3k followers on twitter.
                      I mean there good and were cool and shit, but idk , i feel like just staying solo...

Comment

Yeah SPADES got like 8000 likes on fb and like 3k followers on twitter.
                        I mean there good and were cool and shit, but idk , i feel like just staying solo...

agreed, groups usually dont work in rap anyways i think the odd future way is way better a clique that collaborate often
                        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Poyo already merc'd that. #DontSleepOnPoyo

last guy got a rhyme book like Birdman

Comment

Working...
                          X