This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
    Well guys, my laptop with all of the beats and work for MAC was stolen tonight. Needless to say, expect a long hiatus from me. Thanks for all the help guys, you've been great.
    Wtf happened?
    U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

• Damn bro I'm thankful for having a desktop ..
      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Well guys, my laptop with all of the beats and work for MAC was stolen tonight. Needless to say, expect a long hiatus from me. Thanks for all the help guys, you've been great.
        Damn that's fucked up, any word on who stole that shit?
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Ive got my ideas but its just a stepping stone. Ill be back. Ive got a desktop, just gotta get it in recording shape. MAC's still coming just a little later than expected.

Comment

• i said it once before, i'll say it again.
            BACK UP ALL YOUR DATA...MUSIC... ETC... AND ALL THE SHIT ON YOUR COMPUTER.
            get a external hd, and put a copy of your files on there.
            also there's plenty of cloud platforms to back it up virtually just in case something happens to the tangible backups.
            that way if your computer gets stolen, you still have all your data which imo, is more important than the computer itself.
            then all you have to do is replace the computer.
            also get lojack for laptops, or some type of tracker program for your laptop, so you have a better chance of finding who stole your laptop.

im still looking for who stole mine btw. i saw a suspicious nigga in the neighborhood the other day, and i think he did it.
            more black people moving in the neighborhood, i shoulda been more careful.
            this use to be a majority white neighborhood.
            EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
              i said it once before, i'll say it again.
              BACK UP ALL YOUR DATA...MUSIC... ETC... AND ALL THE SHIT ON YOUR COMPUTER.
              get a external hd, and put a copy of your files on there.
              also there's plenty of cloud platforms to back it up virtually just in case something happens to the tangible backups.
              that way if your computer gets stolen, you still have all your data which imo, is more important than the computer itself.
              then all you have to do is replace the computer.
              also get lojack for laptops, or some type of tracker program for your laptop, so you have a better chance of finding who stole your laptop.

im still looking for who stole mine btw. i saw a suspicious nigga in the neighborhood the other day, and i think he did it.
              more black people moving in the neighborhood, i shoulda been more careful.

this use to be a majority white neighborhood.
              twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Ive got my ideas but its just a stepping stone. Ill be back. Ive got a desktop, just gotta get it in recording shape. MAC's still coming just a little later than expected.
                Sorry to hear that brother. Just gunna be a small step back though. You can use it as a way to get the creative thoughts more time to come together. Get those lyrics at a new level, give you time to get some new flows, get some good song idea's down, etc.... In due time, I will be using my time off rapping to get better at those things. Taking time from rapping, whether by choice or not, can always be turned into a good thing.

Just trying to give you some positives out of a negative. Hope it all works out in your favor.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Who here actually thinks there gonna be famous/trying to be famous.

If you are you doing it wrong by posting your songs on a oil Wayne fansite for 20 people at most to hear it

Comment

• what ya'll think of SkepTech' as a stagename?
                    Hip Hop Ain't Dead It Just Had A Heart Attack
                    But You See I Keep It Pumpin' Yea I Got That Heart Back
                    So Just Call Me....
                    "Little Carter" Or "Little Cardiac"

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Mula Fan View Post
                      what ya'll think of SkepTech' as a stagename?

No one uses mames like that no more. People usually make up a real sounding name like Kendrick Lamar. Action Brobdon. Earl Sweatshirt. Iggy Azalea.

Comment

• Yea I was thinkin that as well, just thinkin out loud my dude
                        Hip Hop Ain't Dead It Just Had A Heart Attack
                        But You See I Keep It Pumpin' Yea I Got That Heart Back
                        So Just Call Me....
                        "Little Carter" Or "Little Cardiac"

Comment

• Working on something Special/Funky before I hit yall in the head with that CSE shit....
                          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Working...
                          X