• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #freemyniggaPoyo...
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Story teller soon

Immortal Technique inspired...
      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by Late122 View Post
        Anybody know why I got this message when I try to open Adobe Audition?

Tried re installing, still get the same message. I don't want to download a newer version since I have some sessions saved that aren't finished.

Comment

• Originally posted by Late122 View Post
          Tried re installing, still get the same message. I don't want to download a newer version since I have some sessions saved that aren't finished.
          I honestly don't know. Only other thing I can tell you is to save all your important files on a flashdrive or something and restore the computer completely.
          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
            I honestly don't know. Only other thing I can tell you is to save all your important files on a flashdrive or something and restore the computer completely.
            I got it fixed now but thanks.

Comment

• 1st single off MAC coming today???? I see alot of commenting....
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                1st single off MAC coming today???? I see alot of commenting....
                Thats a few weeks away lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                  Thats a few weeks away lol.
                  I'm free next week n I got some ish to lay plus I better have a feature on that MAC shit lol
                  U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

• Not sure if the mixtape is coming out or not. We completed 7-ish songs for it. If anything we'll release them one by one. But with some recent health issues and death of a close relative, my head just isn't where it needs to be. I have no urge to rap at all and don't really plan on it for a bit.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Damn noble. Sad to hear that. Hope things get better

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
                        Damn noble. Sad to hear that. Hope things get better
                        Yeah man. I just kinda lost interest in recording atm ya know..

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Serious Question Yall: What's Your Opinion On My Voice?
                          Last edited by @Poyo_Kardashian; 04-07-2012, 01:32 AM.
                          twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Working...
                          X