• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
    When am I going to drop a new Mykill project? geez
    Been wondering the same damn thing.

Comment

• Bored? Who wants to work on some street shit?...If no one replied fuck it im going to bed...
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• I've been writing for a MIN.
        I got like 3 songs written (one ft gibbsy)
        two hooks
        One contest

Shits going to be dope.
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
          Bored? Who wants to work on some street shit?...If no one replied fuck it im going to bed...

Plus 1000th Post
          Last edited by @Poyo_Kardashian; 04-22-2012, 12:06 AM.
          twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• You think I could like sell mixing Outside of the studio of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Late122 View Post
              You think I could like sell mixing Outside of the studio of course.
              Yeah why now, you are good in that.

Check out a hindi song,

Ashu ladki baji.mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform

Comment

• had to do a remix of chief keef's "dont like" song before kanye and his label mates hop on it.
                cant wait to hear what kanye do on this beat though.

YUNG DIEZEL - DONT LIKE FREESTYLE.mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform
                EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• got some heat brewin'... get ready.

Comment

• SoundClick artist: CrazyKP - page with MP3 music downloads Ive been fuckin around with FL10 for 20days now check it out, lemme know what should i work on the most. I appreciate it. Sorry for the bad english.

Comment

• SoundClick artist: IN10SIVE Beats - page with MP3 music downloads im pretty new to this game and i want to have some rappers on my beats so i can figure out how good you guys can use my beats and what i have to make better in the next beats.

dont worry bout any prices for my beats, i usually want to sell them but for the reason i wrote above, i give you rapper of this lwhq forum some beats for free.
                      just contact me, pm me or email: in10sivebeats@gmail.com
                      im workin on some more beats so dont judge me just on the 2 i have on my sc yet.

Comment

• How does everyone here find beats? I usually just find one producer on youtube and from there on.
                        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• i get em from SoundClick, Instrumental websites, beat tapes, you name it...

Comment

Working...
                          X